How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

5ft 6" (stop sniggering) but a newly and nicely healthy 12st 13lbs, which I'm as happy as a pig in shit about.

I'm getting a picture of Billy Askew here like.

6ft 8 and 17 stone

I saw a woman last night in town who was about 6ft4 in town, and I donno why but it felt intimidated seeing a girl taller than me. 6ft8 though dear me, I'm tall and I'd come up to your chin, and to think I used to be really cheeky to you as well...bet you haven't been in many fights :suicide:

Edited by WDP

6ft 8 and 17 stone

I saw a woman last night in town who was about 6ft4 in town, and I donno why but it felt intimidated seeing a girl taller than me. 6ft8 though dear me, I'm tall and I'd come up to your chin, and to think I used to be really cheeky to you as well...bet you haven't been in many fights :D

No doubt she'd look different to you if she was Out Of Town? :suicide:

6ft 8 and 17 stone

I saw a woman last night in town who was about 6ft4 in town, and I donno why but it felt intimidated seeing a girl taller than me. 6ft8 though dear me, I'm tall and I'd come up to your chin, and to think I used to be really cheeky to you as well...bet you haven't been in many fights :suicide:

Pud's above all that

:D

Probably won't believe me but

5' 8".and about 11st 9 at the minute.

9lb of that is cock so I'd like to get my body weight down to about eleven five. Want to try and get into running a few miles a night if I can.

midget :suicide:

9lb of that is cock so I'd like to get my body weight down to about eleven five. Want to try and get into running a few miles a night if I can.

I'm taller than you and I'm not ginger.

I'm taller than you and I'm not ginger.

you're not taller than me.

little cunt :D