How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Re: Tooner's post, someone was going round the field next to The Fusilier in Longbenton on cross-country skis when we had all the snow. A bit OTT like but I don't suppose you get much chance to use them round our way.

Well when I put this up 8 weeks ago I was 14 12 which was great, a few weeks later I was 14 7, now I'm 15st 6 as of 13:48 04/01/11, but I feel fatter than I did when I was over 16st, a lot of muscle feels like it's went to flab, only me legs are proper toned from feeling firm all over. Me lil manboobs are wobbling ffs, once I'm in the zone though that's it, it's just making the first step to go to the gym.

Never thought I'd say this but it's 6 weeks since I've been in the gym, and I'VE NEVER looked forward to going more than I do for tonight. Rocky 1,2, and 3 music in me ipod and I'm not leaving till Eye Of The Tiger comes on.

No wonder your so moody lately ;)

Was 13 - 8 when this thread started which was easily at least a stone overweight. Now 14 - 7 and at my age all this extra fat aint good :lol:

Had a few eye of the tiger moments in the last week but they usually come late at night when the stuffing my face deed has already being done for the day. Its like that last fag at night before the day you pack in.

Have also had serious trouble on the man boob front, particularly bearing in mind the arrival of a new breast feeding child. The little buggers had a few attempts when my guards being down.

However tomorrow is going to be the day and Im even considering giving weight watchers another bash.

We should have some sort of toontastic biggest loser comp for January. (That actually starts again next week and is a great motivator if your going through the pain yourself. reccomend it)

Have any of the female members posted anything like 28/32/40E?

I'm 6ft 1 and a half. always add the half on. Weight fluctuates, especially since the cold has set in and I've not played footy or lifted a finger for about 2 months. Weigh normally 12.5-13 clem.

Adonis, tbf. ;)

Well when I put this up 8 weeks ago I was 14 12 which was great, a few weeks later I was 14 7, now I'm 15st 6 as of 13:48 04/01/11, but I feel fatter than I did when I was over 16st, a lot of muscle feels like it's went to flab, only me legs are proper toned from feeling firm all over. Me lil manboobs are wobbling ffs, once I'm in the zone though that's it, it's just making the first step to go to the gym.

Never thought I'd say this but it's 6 weeks since I've been in the gym, and I'VE NEVER looked forward to going more than I do for tonight. Rocky 1,2, and 3 music in me ipod and I'm not leaving till Eye Of The Tiger comes on.

Was 13 - 8 when this thread started which was easily at least a stone overweight. Now 14 - 7 and at my age all this extra fat aint good :lol:

Had a few eye of the tiger moments in the last week but they usually come late at night when the stuffing my face deed has already being done for the day. Its like that last fag at night before the day you pack in.

Have also had serious trouble on the man boob front, particularly bearing in mind the arrival of a new breast feeding child. The little buggers had a few attempts when my guards being down.

However tomorrow is going to be the day and Im even considering giving weight watchers another bash.

We should have some sort of toontastic biggest loser comp for January. (That actually starts again next week and is a great motivator if your going through the pain yourself. reccomend it)

15 minutes fast walking?

Was 13 - 8 when this thread started which was easily at least a stone overweight. Now 14 - 7 and at my age all this extra fat aint good :icon_lol:

15 minutes fast walking?

Taking passengers on the run around. :lol:

Hmmm, 5' 11" and around 14st 10 lb at the moment I reckon. It's eating too much chocolate (recently) and having curry every day. I will knuckle down and hopefully be around 14st by the time I get home in Feb (which is still too heavy really).

Was 13 - 8 when this thread started which was easily at least a stone overweight. Now 14 - 7 and at my age all this extra fat aint good :icon_lol:

15 minutes fast walking?

will return once the blisters go :lol:

Hmmm, 5' 11" and around 14st 10 lb at the moment I reckon. It's eating too much chocolate (recently) and having curry every day. I will knuckle down and hopefully be around 14st by the time I get home in Feb (which is still too heavy really).

:lol:

Never take the piss oot me ears again porky! ;)

6 foot and around 16stone pre Christmas, I'm 38 and had 2 knee ops this year meaning very little cycling/squash and as off work a lot of boardom eating/boozing. All that said at 30 I played football twice a week and was also doing Thai Boxing and weighed 15 stone 3 pounds and felt reasonabley fit. I'm stocky build and looking on the net my weight should be about 12.5 stone, I weighed that at 15. Would need to chop my legs off to be that weight

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

:lol:

Never take the piss oot me ears again porky! ;)

Ya ears aren't even that noticable imo. Ya hardly Gareth Bale put it that way.

6 foot and around 16stone pre Christmas, I'm 38 and had 2 knee ops this year meaning very little cycling/squash and as off work a lot of boardom eating/boozing. All that said at 30 I played football twice a week and was also doing Thai Boxing and weighed 15 stone 3 pounds and felt reasonabley fit. I'm stocky build and looking on the net my weight should be about 12.5 stone, I weighed that at 15. Would need to chop my legs off to be that weight

Those height to weight ratio things are only a rough guide. Going off them some Olympic sprinters are clinically obese.

:icon_lol:

Never take the piss oot me ears again porky! :lol:

It's that fucking picture everyone seems to have saved man. ;)

I blame the hat me.

Never take the piss oot me ears again porky! :lol:

It's that fucking picture everyone seems to have saved man. ;)

I blame the hat me.

It's a class pic imo. One of the best we've seen on here :icon_lol:

Never take the piss oot me ears again porky! :icon_lol:

It's that fucking picture everyone seems to have saved man. :lol:

I blame the hat me.

Is there a thread with everyones pictures on? Any ;) material?

Edited by Mac-Toon

Work related knee problems? Bricky etc

I blame the hat me.

Narr, just a secret section which only the 'Trent Posse' can peruse.

I blame the hat me.

I had mine up but there's too many hidden wronguns who dont sign and read these pages so pulled it down. Someone said I looked cherubic which means soft in my book, and Alex said I looked like the Seamus and I donno what that meant so I pulled it down. Ah aye Danny Dyer off Kevin, and Danny Dyer who's let himself go off Ewerk.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Seamus = Shay Given man :lol:

;) Honestly I look more like Desmond Tutu than him to be honest. Look like fuckin Frank Gallagher at the minute to be fair after this christmas.

;) Honestly I look more like Desmond Tutu than him to be honest. Look like fuckin Frank Gallagher at the minute to be fair after this christmas.

It was just the angle in that photo. I'll take your word for it as I haven't seen you in real life, so to speak.

It was just the angle in that photo. I'll take your word for it as I haven't seen you in real life, so to speak.

I don't think you look 36 like, more my age.

Seamus = Shay Given man :icon_lol:

I don't think you look 36 like, more my age.

I fucking feel it though :lol: