How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

6 foot and around 16stone pre Christmas, I'm 38 and had 2 knee ops this year meaning very little cycling/squash and as off work a lot of boardom eating/boozing. All that said at 30 I played football twice a week and was also doing Thai Boxing and weighed 15 stone 3 pounds and felt reasonabley fit. I'm stocky build and looking on the net my weight should be about 12.5 stone, I weighed that at 15. Would need to chop my legs off to be that weight

Work related knee problems? Bricky etc

Nah, wear and tear due to playing too much sport upto being late 20's. Fucked my cruciate at 23 but didn't stop me and did other at 25

6 foot and around 16stone pre Christmas, I'm 38 and had 2 knee ops this year meaning very little cycling/squash and as off work a lot of boardom eating/boozing. All that said at 30 I played football twice a week and was also doing Thai Boxing and weighed 15 stone 3 pounds and felt reasonabley fit. I'm stocky build and looking on the net my weight should be about 12.5 stone, I weighed that at 15. Would need to chop my legs off to be that weight

Work related knee problems? Bricky etc

Nah, wear and tear due to playing too much sport upto being late 20's. Fucked my cruciate at 23 but didn't stop me and did other at 25

Nasty. Hope you get it sorted.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Well when I put this up 8 weeks ago I was 14 12 which was great, a few weeks later I was 14 7, now I'm 15st 6 as of 13:48 04/01/11, but I feel fatter than I did when I was over 16st, a lot of muscle feels like it's went to flab, only me legs are proper toned from feeling firm all over. Me lil manboobs are wobbling ffs, once I'm in the zone though that's it, it's just making the first step to go to the gym.

Never thought I'd say this but it's 6 weeks since I've been in the gym, and I'VE NEVER looked forward to going more than I do for tonight. Rocky 1,2, and 3 music in me ipod and I'm not leaving till Eye Of The Tiger comes on.

Didn't even last till "Going the Distance" to be honest. 20 minutes and I was breathing like Darth Vadar. Oh well it's a start.

Have any of the female members posted anything like 28/32/40E?

I'm 6ft 1 and a half. always add the half on. Weight fluctuates, especially since the cold has set in and I've not played footy or lifted a finger for about 2 months. Weigh normally 12.5-13 clem.

Adonis, tbf. ;)

We played down North Shields for 4 year, we were the second in the top division on a Monday night when we chucked it about August. We're starting the team again very soon, we're a good side so if you're shit its nee good, but if you are half decent you're more than welcome to turn out for us every week. Pick you up at the church beside the Powder Monkey if ye like? Have a think about it, but if you're shite nee bother. Good set of lads though, you'll feel part of it straight away.

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

I'm 6ft 1 and a half. always add the half on. Weight fluctuates, especially since the cold has set in and I've not played footy or lifted a finger for about 2 months. Weigh normally 12.5-13 clem.

Adonis, tbf. :calmdown:

We played down North Shields for 4 year, we were the second in the top division on a Monday night when we chucked it about August. We're starting the team again very soon, we're a good side so if you're shit its nee good, but if you are half decent you're more than welcome to turn out for us every week. Pick you up at the church beside the Powder Monkey if ye like? Have a think about it, but if you're shite nee bother. Good set of lads though, you'll feel part of it straight away.

You up for it then MacToon? As I said though if in your heart of hearts you think you're a pure dide when it comes to football no worries, but if you're decent come along.

Back on topic, I think fit people look stupid with fat people, just looks pathetic I think chubby people can often look better with their kind, seen an example of it recently where I thought aye might be carrying a few pounds but they look better together than if they were with someone good looking.

Loads of times you see blokes with stunners, and you always think it must be the money.

You up for it then MacToon? As I said though if in your heart of hearts you think you're a pure dide when it comes to football no worries, but if you're decent come along.

Would it still be a monday night? I've played most levels, sunday league etc. Play right back and aye, I'm decent. I'm nee Warren Barton but comfortable in general leagues. When are you's planning on starting up again?

Would it still be a monday night? I've played most levels, sunday league etc. Play right back and aye, I'm decent. I'm nee Warren Barton but comfortable in general leagues. When are you's planning on starting up again?

Probably a week on Monday, sounds good that mate, you can play at the back with me. I bet I've played against you loads of times, what pubs you played for and you ever played down the JJB?

Back on topic, I think fit people look stupid with fat people, just looks pathetic I think chubby people can often look better with their kind, seen an example of it recently where I thought aye might be carrying a few pounds but they look better together than if they were with someone good looking.

Loads of times you see blokes with stunners, and you always think it must be the money.

Women imo are a lot more forgiving than men.

Probably a week on Monday, sounds good that mate, you can play at the back with me. I bet I've played against you loads of times, what pubs you played for and you ever played down the JJB?

Few pubs in Devonshire leagues whilst at college years ago, Plough at Killy in the Cramlington Bro's league. Not played down the JJB before, by all accounts it's fuckin' roasting in there. Played up at Complete football at the racecourse last year until the lads dropped out as the games were at 10.30pm and shit. Hard graft playing 5 a side like, mate.

Women imo are a lot more forgiving than men.

Aye a big bank balance helps their forgiveness though.

Few pubs in Devonshire leagues whilst at college years ago, Plough at Killy in the Cramlington Bro's league. Not played down the JJB before, by all accounts it's fuckin' roasting in there. Played up at Complete football at the racecourse last year until the lads dropped out as the games were at 10.30pm and shit. Hard graft playing 5 a side like, mate.

Gets you fit though, and with our one touch passing you'll enjoy it. You'll be the youngest like. We have a 35 year old, 34, 33 (me) and 29.

Gets you fit though, and with our one touch passing you'll enjoy it. You'll be the youngest like. We have a 35 year old, 34, 33 (me) and 29.

That's the thing about 5 a side. The best teams aren't the fast ball hungry young'uns. It's generally the older teams who know the pitch and play 1/2 touch. Wor lass works freelance like, so I'll have to check what she's got booked in for a week come monday so I can get clearance. I'll have to dust the owld kit out. What do you's play in?

That's the thing about 5 a side. The best teams aren't the fast ball hungry young'uns. It's generally the older teams who know the pitch and play 1/2 touch. Wor lass works freelance like, so I'll have to check what she's got booked in for a week come monday so I can get clearance. I'll have to dust the owld kit out. What do you's play in?

We fluctuate between toon tops, and dark red tops. I wear me British Lions top quite often. I'll let ye naa.

Mancmag, technically we're all very good, but we haven't got the pace we once had so we've all had to adapt. When I was a bit younger I was so greedy, I'd get the ball of the keeper and try and beat the whole team every time, but with experience comes know how and I'm no where near as good as I once was, but I'm a far far better team player. First thing I do when someones about to play a pass to me is think about where I'm going to pass it to.

Adonis, tbf. :(

We fluctuate between toon tops, and dark red tops. I wear me British Lions top quite often. I'll let ye naa.

Mancmag, technically we're all very good, but we haven't got the pace we once had so we've all had to adapt. When I was a bit younger I was so greedy, I'd get the ball of the keeper and try and beat the whole team every time, but with experience comes know how and I'm no where near as good as I once was, but I'm a far far better team player. First thing I do when someones about to play a pass to me is think about where I'm going to pass it to.

My what insight. :calmdown: