How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

How long does it take you to do a full body work-out, Tooj?

Not that long as you focus your training on intensity rather than spending as much time as possible in the gym.

How long does it take you to do a full body work-out, Tooj?

Not that long as you focus your training on intensity rather than spending as much time as possible in the gym.

What happened to you? :icon_lol:

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
2J's workout consists of one full circuit of the gym's revolving door I reckon.

hehe

Has he got a big derby like?

14 - 7 last week (middle of week) and with a half hearted attempt, down to 14 - 5 today

The biggest loser starts at 9pm tonight and having watched the american one last year I would highly reccomend it to follow fatties like Stevie, Monkeys Fist etc as a good motivational tool.

You can even vistit porky central here

http://www.itv.com/lifestyle/biggestloser/club/default.html

And join in by tracking your wait and getting tips off other porkers.

Gym went well on friday. This lad I went with plays rugby and was trying to break me. I told him I was allergic to some of the exercises he wanted me to do, but did most of them. My tit muscles are still in tatters today. Going back tonight though.

Gym went well on friday. This lad I went with plays rugby and was trying to break me. I told him I was allergic to some of the exercises he wanted me to do, but did most of them. My tit muscles are still in tatters today. Going back tonight though.

Body needs a longer recovery period when you first start non?

14 - 7 last week (middle of week) and with a half hearted attempt, down to 14 - 5 today

The biggest loser starts at 9pm tonight and having watched the american one last year I would highly reccomend it to follow fatties like Stevie, Monkeys Fist etc as a good motivational tool.

I'm only a borderline fatty and that's cos of Christmas. I bet my BMI is less than yours n'aal.

* Underweight = <18.5

* Normal weight = 18.5–24.9

* Overweight = 25–29.9

* Obesity = BMI of 30 or greater

26.9 - and that doesn't take in to the account am broad so that's a load of pish for starters.

It's a load of pish if you ask me. I don't see how they can use the same perameters for men and women. Say you're a bloke your 5ft6 and 15st, fair enough you're fat, but you could get away with it more than a woman.

I'm only a borderline fatty and that's cos of Christmas. I bet my BMI is less than yours n'aal.

* Underweight = <18.5

* Overweight = 25–29.9

26.9 - and that doesn't take in to the account am broad so that's a load of pish for starters.

It's a load of pish if you ask me. I don't see how they can use the same perameters for men and women. Say you're a bloke your 5ft6 and 15st, fair enough you're fat, but you could get away with it more than a woman.

Once you've got manboobs the borders way down the road in the rear view mirror.

* Underweight = <18.5

* Overweight = 25–29.9

Once you've got manboobs the borders way down the road in the rear view mirror.

See this BMI thing. It says I'd have to be 13st10 to be in a healthy weight range. I'd look like van der Saar, fuck that.