How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Nice that shop, isn't it CT? You could easily spend a shitload!

Aye it is, unfortunately the fillet steak had been sold and there was only scrawny bits left, however when we have a big bbq, the farm shop will be getting a hammering.

Nailed on he bought one of the big fuck off pies they sell :D

:blush: Guilty as charged, Bramley apple and cinnamon pie with matching pouring cream.

101db.jpg

Along with various other delights.

Wey you've been had there, some bugger's eaten half of it already!

Probably lost a stone now, but no weigh in due to the Easter hols.

Took a few for the team this weekend with the bairns christening yesterday, a trip to Gemills Blagdon farm shop ( spent a fortune) and the a lovely nosh at the anglers arms, weldon bridge followed by a visit to the Rothbury arts and crafts fair.

Back at the proper eating tomorrow.

(also moved down to size 34 waist pants)

Is the Anglers Arms the one with the pullman carriage out the back?

Took a few for the team this weekend with the bairns christening yesterday, a trip to Gemills Blagdon farm shop ( spent a fortune) and the a lovely nosh at the anglers arms, weldon bridge followed by a visit to the Rothbury arts and crafts fair.

It is indeed. We were trying to find a nice pub near a river and this was the closest match.

Must say the pub itself, the menu and the food were all very good.

Have you been before?

It is indeed. We were trying to find a nice pub near a river and this was the closest match.

Must say the pub itself, the menu and the food were all very good.

Have you been before?

Yes, several times. Was always a fave with the mam in law when visiting, recall having Beef Wellington in the pullman once (this is not a euphemism Mr Fist :D ). Also the other pub we used to go to was the Dyke Neuk, good for views iirc.

Edited by Kitman

• 2 weeks later...

Been the same for the last 3 weigh-ins so I think I've reached the end of my diet and a comfortable weight. 3½ stone off in total.

Next up: Great North Run training. Oh fuck. :(

ir6lb4.jpg

My scales are notoriously shite, got weighed in town today and I was concerned I'd be 16st, cos I've really piled it on like. So happy days. I envy people who like 30st, and their face stays thin as fuck. I put a stone on and it changes me fuckin face. Happy days though 10 more pounds and I'll be happy.

mcr7uc.jpg

4fs

I thought you were gonna be living in the gym? Did you get evicted? :(

Make or break time now. Either you get a grip of it or we'll be looking at 16 in the stone box next time.

1.92 meters, 127 kilos (I think that's like 6'3"smthn' and 280smthn').

Currently dropping weight like crazy because of a high blood pressure problem...

Edited by totem91

1 hour cardio and a half an hours weights followed by 20 lengths and a sauna today, you could photoshop Bruce Lee's head on to my body and it wouldn't look out of place if I'm honest.

About to have spare ribs with chips.....because I can.

Edited by Jusoda Kid

After a sneaky pound on last week (blaming the christening and the bank holiday boozing), 2lbs off this week bringing my current weight to 13-7

Also got my 2nd "Silver 7 Star" .

1 stone gonsky :icon_lol:

12 stone here I come.

After a sneaky pound on last week (blaming the christening and the bank holiday boozing), 2lbs off this week bringing my current weight to 13-7

Also got my 2nd "Silver 7 Star" .

1 stone gonsky :)

12 stone here I come.

Celebratory cheeseburger binge?

Pretty amazing stuff from CT. When he's not sat under his patio heater necking beer, he's ordering curries and buying pies from farm shops. And yet the weight just keeps dropping off him. *rubs chin in a Jimmy Hill stylee*

Pretty amazing stuff from CT. When he's not sat under his patio heater necking beer, he's ordering curries and buying pies from farm shops. And yet the weight just keeps dropping off him. *rubs chin in a Jimmy Hill stylee*

It's the Verbal Diarrhoea Diet.