How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

This is a Newcastle United forum isn't it lol

I don't get why grammar is an issue for some people, I mean as long as your typing is readable that should be enough.

Edited by wolfy

Cos its sort've important

;)

Wel itz not importent too mee. az I sed erliyer, az long az itz reedibel I duw not see an ishuw. Av a luk at the Scottish bords and the wey thay tork, itz orl slang. :read:

Wrong but sure :)

like i said if you're going to be pedantic about typing/spelling/posting, keep you're posts well formed and without "words" like Cos, otherwise you're just a whinny bollocks who doesn't stick by his own convictions.

(ironically Cos comes up with actual results (like it should) where as because comes up with the more slang related ones, because is more accurate please change to using that ;))

Yahoo answers is your proof? :lol:

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AsF1kOqTJiyE46FNlayH5sFJBgx.;_ylv=3?qid=20080903135837AAzTO3E

*shakes head* you really are a moron, never-mind "sort've" cos/because aren't even mentioned on that page, meaning you can't even link to something correctly.

and you some how fail to pick any of them :lol: the number being the point, i didn't actually go into any of the links because i'm not that pressed for time

pm me if you want to keep this up Steve McQueen, i think the threads been derailed enough by the two of us.

Did you click past page 1?

The rest of the results are pages with the words 'have' and 'of' in

Came home and made a killer baked pasta with courgettes, salami, bechamel sauce and a load of parmesan (Gino D'Acampo book). So just as well I went to the gym really.

I want that and lots of it. Cookery thread pls!