How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

• 2 weeks later...

Aww. The creepy German personal trainer who stalks my gym has a website advertised on the back of his jacket (...) but it's no longer active. Probably not surprising since it has a German domain ("fitwithalex.de" :lol:) and for some reason he's living and working in bloody Lewisham nowadays, but still, I was hoping to share his eerie Teutonic stare with all of you. :D

Bf measurement today. Down to 12.9%. Pretty pleased with progress since Christmas slob fortnight.

Been going to Grit classes on top of weights and kettlebells. Anyone tried Grit? Fucking savage. Small classes - just 8 of you and an instructor - and just a half an hour session so I can be there, showered and back at my desk in an hour. It's basically high intensity interval training with weights lethal.

Well the annual big health push starts tomorrow. Bit later than normal due to a post New Year nasty cold type virus that has hung around most of the month.

Starting weight is 14 stone 6 1/2 pounds and I have no doubt whatsoever that come 1st March I will have lost a stone.

Treadmill and exercise bike have been dusted down, unhealthy food left off the shopping list and Alcohol given up for the month of February.

Well the annual big health push starts tomorrow. Bit later than normal due to a post New Year nasty cold type virus that has hung around most of the month.

Starting weight is 14 stone 6 1/2 pounds and I have no doubt whatsoever that come 1st March I will have lost a stone.

Treadmill and exercise bike have been dusted down, unhealthy food left off the shopping list and Alcohol given up for the month of February.

1 stone in 1 month? aye good luck with that. Not impossible, but for the standard "cut out crap and so a few hours a week training" it won't be enough.

Everyone I know who has had this virus has lost weight on it. Not this fucking glutton though. :lol:

:lol: What I was thinking. Normally a bad case of flu will give you half a stone head start in the diet stakes.

Down to 15st 3lbs, been doing lots of training and the weights too since New Year. 6 more pounds and that'll dee. Seem to have gained muscle especially on me back and shoulders, hardly any fat on me now. I'm not going to go mental with the weights though, because I've got these two half marathons this year as well.

73D5YxN.jpg

I don't want to end up like Hulk Hogan like. Like I say 14st7 would dee me, I think that would put me on 25 on that BMI chart as well, which is the aim. I don't like seeing BMI 27.3. 21-25 ideal. 25-30 is overweight. 30+ is obese. Being taller helps like, if you're 5ft8 and over 14st you're obese. Fuck it though I'm getting there, I'll be like a young Brendan Foster by the time of the runs. If anyone wants to sponsor me I'm starting a just giving account, all going to cancer research, got a variety of friends and family with cancer now, and you all know someone who has it, so it's not like it's going to my beer fund.