How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I'm no runner, but we went there 4 days, walked the bay 2 of those days and cycled it (over the bridge and got the boat back from Sausalito) another.

It is lush.

Great city, great food. First night i had room service and crashed but 2nd night went to Boulevard which is in a beautiful building opposite the Embarcadero, one of the only buildings in the area to survive the 1906 earthquake and fire. 3rd night went to First Crush which has one of the best wine lists in the city, dead relaxed and nice people. 4th night we went to The Clift hotel which is stuck up and posh but we were having our company do there. It was all fake tits, canapes and shit hip-hop, could have done without it as i was wrecked after a lot of meetings. Free drinks though so not too bad. Next day was that lush lunch in Sausalito and then a massive fuck off steak dinner at Morton's :lol: Thinking back, i cant believe how much i actually ate on saturday, heroic once you count the two breakfasts (had a great brunch in The Grove on Mission after my run and coffee and toast an hour before it). CT must be jealous as fuck reading that, tbf he'd have loved it.

As much as I don't wanna wade here as a smug arsehole, I decided today im too skinny and need to gain weight, so am gonna binge through February. Have one of them bastards you dieting fucks ;).

Just get on the roids.

As much as I don't wanna wade here as a smug arsehole, I decided today im too skinny and need to gain weight, so am gonna binge through February. Have one of them bastards you dieting fucks ;).

lucky git. bulking up is way more fun than cutting

he's 18, give him a few years till the metabolism slows lol

19 ;), and Narh I've just been eating about 1000 calories a day since new year to save money so I could afford a Roskilde ticket :lol:. Still always been skinny though so it's as much cheap food as I can force down me from hereon in.

Aye it's processed carbs that are worse. I cut out all starchy carbs (cereal, bread, pasta etc) and got used to it. I've had one glass of wine side Xmas.

I'm eating 1750cals per day with a 35/35/30 split. That's protein carbs fats. All my fat comes from nuts and fish pretty much. I don't see it as a diet though, more a change in lifestyle. I've ate like this for around 7 months now. I have the odd cheat and I don't obsess about it (much ;) ). I think cheating helps you stay reasonable, just don't do it every day.

If you want to get technical look up BMR and TDEE. To lose weight reasonably reduce your TDEE by 20% a day.

What do you mean by processed carbs, and how is it nutritionally different to 'unprocessed' carbs, particularly after it has been broken down by amylases in the gut?

:lol: Its all in the 'educational' video for an incredible limited offer of only 19.95.

What do you mean by processed carbs, and how is it nutritionally different to 'unprocessed' carbs, particularly after it has been broken down by amylases in the gut?

i expect he's talking about refined carbs like white pasta, white bread and white rice

unprocessed carbs i guess he's talking about wholegrains such as quinoa, beans and fruit, or starchy veg like sweet potato.

Keep at it CT.

All doctors dread obese patients, but none more than the anaesthetist. An otherwise healthy man very nearly died within a few minutes of his anaesthetic starting for a fairly routine operation at my hospital recently, as a direct consequence of him having a BMI of 42.

I'm not saying you're obese, I don't know how much you weigh but trust me, you really don't want to be one of those patients that set my spider senses tingling like they do when I see patients like him.

If CT tells the truth about his height, his BMI is 30.88 (officially obese). Which is why he adds an inch on (29.97, only overweight). :razz:

5-8 and a smidge and 14-6 so I have no doubt that Im probably just onto the obese scale. But there is no way if you looked at me you would think Billy Bunter :lol:

All you young pups as well giving the big this and that. :lol:

Up until I started taxi'ing I was wasting away!

Feeling quietly confident, this time ;)

Doing the shopping online is so much more healthier as you are not tempted, tend to order what you need and make sure it is delivered regularly thus avoiding bare cupboards / let's get a take away scenario.

The bugger is if you are trying to cut down on bread, pasta and rice, is what to have in its place!

Ie Sandwiches are fucked as are curry and rice or Pasta and whatever.

Popped home for lunch and went to warm up some left over healthy home made curry off last night. Ended up having it with snap a jacks :(