How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Back to my pre-Christmas weight without particularly trying. I've been working out quite hard at the gym but still trying to eat enough so that I'm not feeling hungry.

I love that Weigh House like, you get all sorts of characters in there.

Had a quick sneaky at the scales today and 14 - 6.5 on Monday is now down to 14 - 3.5 (3 pounds off for those bad at math)

Now I dont need the lectures (before anyone starts) about losing weight too quickly. I've also started drinking mountains of water so Im probably getting the hit from that as well.

Anyway, another 3.5lbs and I will be Obese no more. :)

do your trousers feel looser? that's the real test of whether you're losing fat, not going on whether you're three pounds down or not. that could just be this morning's bowel movement tbh

do your trousers feel looser? that's the real test of whether you're losing fat, not going on whether you're three pounds down or not. that could just be this morning's bowel movement tbh

Can't really tell after 3 days tbh.

In only noting it as part if my self motivational technique!

Currently have an unbelievable work out chasing a two year old around a child's play centre.

( yes, it's my two year old ;) )

192 pounds (13st 10). Lightest I've been in at least 10 years. It's been a piece of piss as well - don't even feel like I'm under eating. Just been eating loads of fruit and veg.

take note CT!

158 pages on losing weight.

What has happened to us?

Aye, completely gay. Worst thing is in this thread is the permanent sense of deja vu. Not just with CT and his pathetic annual dieting attempts, but also the other extreme with Dan and co boring us with their kettle bell exploits too. Worse, the cooking and lunch threads have morphed into gayathons. No doubt I will now be predictably reminded that I do not have to click on this........

Aye, completely gay. Worst thing is in this thread is the permanent sense of deja vu. Not just with CT and his pathetic annual dieting attempts, but also the other extreme with Dan and co boring us with their kettle bell exploits too. Worse, the cooking and lunch threads have morphed into gayathons. No doubt I will now be predictably reminded that I do not have to click on this........

it's a bit rich for a stained glass window aficionado to accuse someone else of being gay :P

13st 3 this morning. Fuck me, dont think Ive been that since I was a teen :lol: BF down to about 15%.

what were you on your first bf measurement when you started training?

Edited by Dr Gloom

Did an upper body workout today. I'm still getting the hang of using dumbbells for various exercises so I'm not using particularly heavy weights, but I will still halfway home on the bus before my arms stopped trembling. :lol:

The gym is starting kettle bell classes, so are running this pre-emptive how to do kettle bells class thing, which I've just signed up for. Partly looking forward to it, partly think I'm about to get murdered!

Did fuck all for 9 months with exams and then not giving a shit (and wasn't all that fit before hand, but not too terrible), so I think this is going to hurt!

what were you on your first bf measurement when you started training?

Start (call it Jan 2012) I was 98kg @ 25.5% BF = 24.5kg Fat 73.5kg Lean

Im now (Jan 2013) 85kg @ 15.5% BF = 13kg Fat 72kg Lean

Of course the number are very rough and it suggests Ive lost 1.5kg of muscle but think I can live with that given the 12kg fat Ive lost.

I think.