How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

A day of fasting and Im back!

13-8 1/4

Unknowingly doing the Gemmil shake in Boldon.

1 3/4 to go in 3 days.

You have gone from 13st 11 to 13 8 (and a quarter) in one day?

No offence but your scales are shit/you are deluding yourself/you are talking utter bollocks in this desperate attempt not to be the forum fatty (hence why you keep trying to shift that "title") :lol:

Edited by Gejon

Back to the gym tomorrow after three days of boozing, hotel food, tapas and more boozing.

We're all on tenterhooks about how the lunchtime session will play out, keep us posted ;)

Funnily enough, you remember me saying i had a mate who reminded me of you and JawD? Well he was at the same conference in Barcelona.

We're all on tenterhooks about how the lunchtime session will play out, keep us posted ;)

Funnily enough, you remember me saying i had a mate who reminded me of you and JawD? Well he was at the same conference in Barcelona.

I'll give you a complete rundown if the routine and keep you updated on how my nutrition plays out too :lol:

I've went from 16st3 to 14st10 in less than three weeks. I look sexy without a doubt :) I wouldn't recommend anyone to do it the way I have like. The no food lots of beer diet fucks you up. I'm back eating healthy now though and I've lost all the weight. I don't go along with this BMI pish, according to the BMI I need to be 13st 9 before I'm in a healthy weight range. What a load of bollocks.

19 pounds in 3 weeks? This thread :lol:

You've got CT losing nearly 3 pounds in a day, Stevie losing around 6 pounds a week. Are people literally cutting things off? :D

Edited by Gejon

You've got CT losing nearly 3 pounds in a day, Stevie losing around 6 pounds a week. Are people literally cutting things off? :D

I'm telling you now, I'm in town on Saturday so I'll get a weight ticket in the market if you don't believe me. Got nee energy like, but it's just dropped off me. I've trained and drank for 3 weeks sounds ridiculous, but it's been a funny old time. No moobs, no derby, no double chin, it's ended up well. Back to healthy eating now, and sensible portions which is my problem with food. Sometimes I'll make bolognese, enough for 3 people, and sit and eat the whole lot. I'm a greedy bastard, so are all fat people, if they weren't they wouldn't be fat, not that I've ever been an absolute fatty like.

Tapeworm diet surely?

I'm telling you now, I'm in town on Saturday so I'll get a weight ticket in the market if you don't believe me. Got nee energy like, but it's just dropped off me. I've trained and drank for 3 weeks sounds ridiculous, but it's been a funny old time. No moobs, no derby, no double chin, it's ended up well. Back to healthy eating now, and sensible portions which is my problem with food. Sometimes I'll make bolognese, enough for 3 people, and sit and eat the whole lot. I'm a greedy bastard, so are all fat people, if they weren't they wouldn't be fat, not that I've ever been an absolute fatty like.

I don't disbelieve you, just seems mad! :lol:

I am very good friends with a lad who lost 11 stone last year (was nearly 30st at about 5ft 7), so given people of that size tend to lose weight quickly and we was averaging 2-3 pounds a week losing that much in less than 3 weeks just sounds mental to me :icon_lol:

Here's an article on him btw

http://www.thecomet....stone_1_1458604

Edited by Gejon

You have gone from 13st 11 to 13 8 (and a quarter) in one day?

No offence but your scales are shit/you are deluding yourself/you are talking utter bollocks in this desperate attempt not to be the forum fatty (hence why you keep trying to shift that "title") :lol:

Well thats what the scales say. As for talking bollocks, I have no problem reporting weight gains, so unlikely.

As for being the forum fatty, I have no problem shielding the real fatties ;)

I don't disbelieve you, just seems mad! :lol:

I am very good friends with a lad who lost 11 stone last year (was nearly 30st at about 5ft 7), so given people of that size tend to lose weight quickly and we was averaging 2-3 pounds a week losing that much in less than 3 weeks just sounds mental to me :icon_lol:

Here's an article on him btw

http://www.thecomet....stone_1_1458604

I've trained every day too, I can't imagine some jabba the hutt type running 3 and 4 mile, cross trainer every day etc...

I've went from 16st3 to 14st10 in less than three weeks. I look sexy without a doubt :) I wouldn't recommend anyone to do it the way I have like. The no food lots of beer diet fucks you up. I'm back eating healthy now though and I've lost all the weight. I don't go along with this BMI pish, according to the BMI I need to be 13st 9 before I'm in a healthy weight range. What a load of bollocks.

People keep saying about quick weight loss being dangerous, but all I could discover googling is that it can put you more at risk of gallstones.

Quite common for Jockys to lose 5 or 6 lbs in an hour!

Have you been sitting in salt baths and the like?

If you want to think it's sustainable that's your choice but it's really not :lol:

Do you honestly think you have lost 3 pounds of fat in one day?

I've trained every day too, I can't imagine some jabba the hutt type running 3 and 4 mile, cross trainer every day etc...

Jabba in the linked article was training 3 times a day, doing mostly the same training as boxers preparing for a fight at >20 stone (him, not the boxers).

He obviously wasn't doing exactly what they were doing but he was putting in a good 3 hours worth of hills sprints, tire flipping, sledge hammers, weights, pad work, boxing circuits etc.. every day which I think would easily eclipse a 3-4 mile run/cross trainer.

Have you been sitting in salt baths and the like?

If you want to think it's sustainable that's your choice but it's really not :lol:

Do you honestly think you have lost 3 pounds of fat in one day?

I never said I had which is why I explained the jockey reference. Over a month though I will have lost a stone and Im sure a decent chunk of that will be fat.

People keep saying about quick weight loss being dangerous, but all I could discover googling is that it can put you more at risk of gallstones.

I think it's 'dangerous' because it isn't sustainable. There's a reason most people don't lose a load of weight quickly and keep it off. There would be a lot less obese people around if it was that easy.

I never said I had which is why I explained the jockey reference. Over a month though I will have lost a stone and Im sure a decent chunk of that will be fat.

Fair play for losing that weight, I really hope you manage to keep it off :)

I think it's 'dangerous' because it isn't sustainable. There's a reason most people don't lose a load of weight quickly and keep it off. There would be a lot less obese people around if it was that easy.

Personally I think thats true for some but not others. I see it more like smoking in that you need a decent amount of will power and habit changes to sustain it. Just as I "knew" when Id finally beat smoking, I "know" now that Ive got control over this.

Being overweight is a fairly new experience for me so its not as though Im a life long porker. My weight gain only started about four years ago when I quit smoking / combined with sitting on my arse all day. While I went the weight watchers / slimming world routes (wrongly), I have now changed habits that will make this sustainable. These are mainly understanding better whats going in calorie wise, but more importantly taking control of the shopping / cooking so that nothing to sinister gets near the cupboards / plates in the first place.

Personally I think thats true for some but not others. I see it more like smoking in that you need a decent amount of will power and habit changes to sustain it. Just as I "knew" when Id finally beat smoking, I "know" now that Ive got control over this.

Being overweight is a fairly new experience for me so its not as though Im a life long porker. My weight gain only started about four years ago when I quit smoking / combined with sitting on my arse all day. While I went the weight watchers / slimming world routes (wrongly), I have now changed habits that will make this sustainable. These are mainly understanding better whats going in calorie wise, but more importantly taking control of the shopping / cooking so that nothing to sinister gets near the cupboards / plates in the first place.

Halle-fucking-lujah.

Do you believe you have lost 3 pounds of fat in a day and it is sustainable, do you also believe you should be weighing yourself every day and putting any faith in the results?

Do you believe you have lost 3 pounds of fat in a day and it is sustainable, do you also believe you should be weighing yourself every day and putting any faith in the results?

I think we have already established that it is "weight" which can be made up of all sorts of things.

As I am a few days away from a month long goal Im quite happy to be monitoring the situation.

My faith is in the long term measurements that Im sure do include quite a bit of fat.