How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I think we have already established that it is "weight" which can be made up of all sorts of things.

As I am a few days away from a month long goal Im quite happy to be monitoring the situation.

My faith is in the long term measurements that Im sure do include quite a bit of fat.

You realise you were just as convinced that Weight Watchers and Slimming World would work too, right?

I'm with Gejon here. Losing 6 pounds in a week or whatever is no way to burn fat. You only lose weight that quickly by starving your body. And the means you burn muscle before the fat. The body clings on to the fat stubbornly. That's what it's designed to do. Muscle weighs more than fat too so rapid decline in weight backs that theory up too.

I remember once at primary school there was this super fatty called Vicky (she had a good 3 chins). One time she had about 10 scoops of mashed potato and the dinner ladies wouldn't let her have any pudding.

Just remembered that whilst perusing this thread and wanted to share. Continue. :cuppa:

But that was relying on a third party. This relying on me. ;)

Bollocks. The former was relying on you consistently attending an event, watching what you ate and exercising. The latter is exactly the same without having to parade your portly pudge in front of other gunted housewives ;)

Bollocks. The former was relying on you consistently attending an event, watching what you ate and exercising. The latter is exactly the same without having to parade your portly pudge in front of other gunted housewives ;)

Your current weight out of interest?

Your current weight out of interest?

About 13 1/2 or so, dunno I don't really check it that often. Why?

Oh, is it because you think by my admitting I could lose a pound or two, it deflects from the fact that you flit between fads like a lardfly (like a butterfly but fatter) and yet still haven't grasped the simple facts of healthy weight loss?

:lol:

If I want to lose weight I eat better and exercise more, I don't need to join a Porky Pity-Me class to work that out.

About 13 1/2 or so, dunno I don't really check it that often. Why?

Oh, is it because you think by my admitting I could lose a pound or two, it deflects from the fact that you flit between fads like a lardfly (like a butterfly but fatter) and yet still haven't grasped the simple facts of healthy weight loss?

:lol:

If I want to lose weight I eat better and exercise more, I don't need to join a Porky Pity-Me class to work that out.

Come on Tubby, hit them scales and share. ;)

13 7 1/4

Another pound of air off.

More importantly 48 hours to shift the last 3/4 pound :-)

So let me get this straight. You hope to burn 4 pounds in 48 hours?

You do know that the only way to drop that weight so quickly is by starving yourself? And the only thing you'll burn is muscle

Serious question, how do you look in the mirror naked. Are you noticeably less fat than before you started shedding weight or are the moobs and love handles still there?

I still say do some exercise, CT. Doesn't have to be drastic, just some decent walks with the dog would help

Ditto, Starving yourself is a very stupid way to lose weight, You may lose a bit initially but in the longterm you screw up your metabolism.

So let me get this straight. You hope to burn 4 pounds in 48 hours?

You do know that the only way to drop that weight so quickly is by starving yourself? And the only thing you'll burn is muscle

Serious question, how do you look in the mirror naked. Are you noticeably less fat than before you started shedding weight or are the moobs and love handles still there?

Three quarters of a pound!!!! Not 3 - 4 pounds. ;)

As for where the weights gone. Definitely notice the face and neck first and Im just squeezing back into Size 34 jeans so waist as well.

It will be a sad day when the moons go :(

Three quarters of a pound!!!! Not 3 - 4 pounds. ;)

As for where the weights gone. Definitely notice the face and neck first and Im just squeezing back into Size 34 jeans so waist as well.

It will be a sad day when the moons go :(

ah, fair enough :lol:. i was going to say. 4 pounds in a day would probably involve having to force some fingers down the throat.

FYI if you try and cut out too much food the body thinks its starving and holds on to the one thing you want rid of, fat. Thats its energy reserve and would sooner your muscles shrank than lost its fat. 20-30% below TDEE is more than enough for steady fat loss.

FYI if you try and cut out too much food the body thinks its starving and holds on to the one thing you want rid of, fat. Thats its energy reserve and would sooner your muscles shrank than lost its fat. 20-30% below TDEE is more than enough for steady fat loss.

I have no need for muscles :lol:

FAO Chezgiven.

An update just for you:

Just did a thirty minute 'grit cardio' class. Felt like puking at one point. Now j just feel bloody brilliant.

Just guzzled my bcaa shake. Now about to devour a quinoa, lentil and feta salad.

FAO Chezgiven.

An update just for you:

Just did a thirty minute 'grit cardio' class. Felt like puking at one point. Now j just feel bloody brilliant.

Just guzzled my bcaa shake. Now about to devour a quinoa, lentil and feta salad.

You forgot the after workout fag ;)