How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Well am still a fat cunt like but I've went from this (16st3) a month ago....oh dear

2lkte0l.jpg

to this today....14st7. Another 10lbs and I reckon I'll be sweet for this GNR.

2wfpe15.jpg

Definitely need to keep going, more energy and everything now, counting calories every day but it's been worth it. Any less than just under 14 and I'd look a bigger cunt imo, to tall and wide etc... to be something pathetic like 11 or 12st like some on here. I wouldn't dare.

Got a touch of the Russell Crowes going on there.

Haha, I've had that loads of times, and I'm even more moody than him. Better than Russell Grant like which is where I was heading at 16st odd.

Haven't heard any if your views on Newcastle lately Stevie. Have you lost interest in it all?

Nar I'll never lose interest! I was banned when all the good things were happening, and haven't been posting as much on here, don't have as much spare time, and had a stormy 6 weeks to say the least.

You're skinnier than Stephen Graham, but you are him.

So I'm a bit like a really fat notorious Italian-American gangster, but I'm also like a chubby bin dipper, who supports the WPs, is 5ft8, has the worst accent in life, and went to jail when he was 23. Nee wonder nee one puts pics up on here!

So I'm a bit like a really fat notorious Italian-American gangster, but I'm also like a chubby bin dipper, who supports the WPs, is 5ft8, has the worst accent in life, and went to jail when he was 23. Nee wonder nee one puts pics up on here!

You're nowt like Al capone man. Stephen Graham plays him in Boardwalk Empire. Could have equally said Billy Bremner (The Damned United).

Well am still a fat cunt like but I've went from this (16st3) a month ago....oh dear

2lkte0l.jpg

to this today....14st7. Another 10lbs and I reckon I'll be sweet for this GNR.

2wfpe15.jpg

Definitely need to keep going, more energy and everything now, counting calories every day but it's been worth it. Any less than just under 14 and I'd look a bigger cunt imo, to tall and wide etc... to be something pathetic like 11 or 12st like some on here. I wouldn't dare.

I'm 11 stone 3, but vary from that a couple of pounds either way depending what I've been eating drinking etc, what's pathetic about that? :lol:

I think the heaviest I've ever been was about 12 stone 8 about three/four years ago as I didn't give a toss what I ate and drank and more importantly did zero excercise. I only do a run once a week even now which lasts an hour, (about 7 miles), and I don't eat as much shite apart from treats on my rest days. (I used to be murder eating take aways when I'd been on the drink but I don't get out as much as I used to so that helps that problem). I thought to myself one time when I was heavier, 'Look at the fucking state of yourself, man! sort yourself oot!' and I feel good about myself, weight wise. I put a bit on now and then but I don't worry as I know I'll lose it in a week. It's just being sensible, (I'd sooner agree with CT's politics than have a health milk shake or whatever). :D

I'm 11 stone 3, but vary from that a couple of pounds either way depending what I've been eating drinking etc, what's pathetic about that? :lol:

I think the heaviest I've ever been was about 12 stone 8 about three/four years ago as I didn't give a toss what I ate and drank and more importantly did zero excercise. I only do a run once a week even now which lasts an hour, (about 7 miles), and I don't eat as much shite apart from treats on my rest days. (I used to be murder eating take aways when I'd been on the drink but I don't get out as much as I used to so that helps that problem). I thought to myself one time when I was heavier, 'Look at the fucking state of yourself, man! sort yourself oot!' and I feel good about myself, weight wise. I put a bit on now and then but I don't worry as I know I'll lose it in a week. It's just being sensible, (I'd sooner agree with CT's politics than have a health milk shake or whatever). :D

Aye but it's horses for courses. When I was on telly I was 13st, and when I look back now, it looks a case of some cunt call Bob Geldoff, because I looked so thin looking back. I'm very tall and quite broad, so anything under 13 and a half and I'd look like I should be in Trainspotting. I do a lot of training as well, so I'm not skin and bones I'm muscle too, got legs like Roberto Carlos. Sorry I wasn't having a go at the 11st mafia, just for me, I know I'd look like a rentboy within 2 and a half stone of that. Like Kieron Dyer would look shite at 14st, and by the same token Lennox Lewis would look shite at 12st.

No offence taken! :D

I'm in proportion to my height and build and look neither skinny nor fat. It suits me to keep it that way.

Well I've not been in proportion for ages but I'm getting there. If I can lose a stone and a half in a month anyone can.

You look good for your age, but that pic of you on the floating lino in the pool, well I think a few Guinness's could've done you the world of good, and you thought you were fat then!

I have to win toontastic slimmer of the year so far like. 14st 5 now actually not 14 7 having just been to the gym. Me arse is like Jean Claude van Damme man, nee moobs, nowt wobbles when I run, never ever going back to being overweight again. It's just pure laziness. Any fat bastards reading this, you're fat through choice, stop feeling sorry for yourselves and do something about it.