How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I was on about you. What with losing that much in a week. (Well done obviously)

Plus Manc-Mag told me all about you blocking the toilet at his.

He told everyone on here that and it was a bare-faced lie :lol:

And no, I'm shitting perfectly normally, thanks :razz:

there's an organic shop 5 minutes from my front door so i get to select my own over-priced and muddy vegetables. i quite enjoy a bit of cauliflower, kale, leek and white cabbage at this time of year. #middleclasstwat

I took delivery of pears, apples, kale, blood oranges, bananas, white grapes, sweet potatoes, mushrooms and free range organic eggs. Think that was it.

Lobbed a bunch of them in the old nutribullet with some chia seeds, peanut butter and milk for a lunchtime smoothie. What a prick. :lol:

How is a blender gay? :lol:

it's not in the modern world of metrosexuality. using a blender to blitz your veggies into a smoothie is fine by me - blending and drinking your veggies is a great way to consume more nutrients.

but let's not kid ourselves - there are plenty of people in the world that would think of themselves as a man's man (i can think of a few on here) that would be quick to mock you for it. i suspect the manufacturers were wise to that when they went with the name "nutribullet".

nutribullet ffs :lol: you have to admit it's silly name.

it's not in the modern world of metrosexuality. using a blender to blitz your veggies into a smoothie is fine by me - blending and drinking your veggies is a great way to consume more nutrients.

but let's not kid ourselves - there are plenty of people in the world that would think of themselves as a man's man (i can think of a few on here) that would be quick to mock you for it. i suspect the manufacturers were wise to that when they went with the name "nutribullet".

nutribullet ffs :lol: you have to admit it's silly name.

:lol: Aye. It's mint though. I walk round my kitchen singing my version of rage against the machine's" A nutribullet in your head....... A nutribullet in your head... "

Properly man the whole thing up.

I genuinely miss CT's contributions to the Cooking thread. It's not the same sharing my reasonably adequate culinary creations without the photographic horror of a Boldon kitchen clusterfuck to provide context.

Does seem like he's properly left us. Although I was thinking the other day, while the forum is a bit quieter at the moment, there's no one stirring up shit in the manner that Aeris, CT, DesmondTUTU, etc used to do. The closest we've come is The Fish setting CSD to ignore.

I genuinely miss CT's contributions to the Cooking thread. It's not the same sharing my reasonably adequate culinary creations without the photographic horror of a Boldon kitchen clusterfuck to provide context.

aye, same here. It used to make me feel a bit better about the horror shows that I make up when I'm hungover, knowing that someone was out there doing worse while stone cold sober.

A git? Even that seems harsh.

I'm going to settle on tit.

... annoying, attention seeking and tedious, but a decent enough sort ... as long as you didn't talk politics with him. Of all the wind up merchants we've had on here over the years he was probably the most harmless. And to be fair to him he didn't take himself that seriously till he jumped ship with a massive flounce.

Would this place be better if he returned? Probably not. We do need so some to argue with and poke fun at though. Every board needs an uncle knobhead to keep the place moving

A git? Even that seems harsh.

I'm going to settle on tit.

... annoying, attention seeking and tedious, but a decent enough sort ... as long as you didn't talk politics with him. Of all the wind up merchants we've had on here over the years he was probably the most harmless. And to be fair to him he didn't take himself that seriously till he jumped ship with a massive flounce.

Would this place be better if he returned? Probably not. We do need so some to argue with and poke fun at though. Every board needs an uncle knobhead to keep the place moving

:lol: Nailed it.