How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

tbh, lads that obsess too much about their bodies usually do so to hide a lack of personality.

there's a group of lads i see down the gym quite often, all built like the lads off geordie shore, all thick as two short planks with the worst craic i've ever heard.

Ugh, can't bear them, and the lasses who obsess over their looks are just as bad. I am comfortable in the knowledge that on a girls night out I'll always be the less attractive mate, but I'm actually quite good fun to be out with and my little boy thinks I'm beautiful :D

Ugh, can't bear them, and the lasses who obsess over their looks are just as bad. I am comfortable in the knowledge that on a girls night out I'll always be the less attractive mate, but I'm actually quite good fun to be out with and my little boy thinks I'm beautiful :D

If that photo of you on N-O is true I would love to see the lasses you go out with.

So I'm like 13% body fat which is like, soooo gross, there's no way I can even show my face on the beach this summer it's just yucky, so I'm on a low carb high protein diet, hitting the gym HARD and having 3 colonics a week so my boyfriends cock can slip easily up my arse.

You actually sound worse than women.

Agreed, at least I've just been giving an honest report about my stool, none of this metrosexual namby pamby nonsense.

I think from a health POV, having an awareness of your body fat percentage is a good thing. When you see these exhibits where they've chopped a porker in half and their organs are surrounded by fat, its something that people don't twig to - if you're fat on the surface, there's a lot more damaging shit going on inside, and you should be wise to it.

I think you can have a healthy appreciation of it without it becoming an unhealthy obsession.

I like chocolate and takeaways too much to really worry about it. I'll never be low teens or troubling single figures. I'm back to running 4 times a week now to shift some weight, and just so that I can get back to where i don't have to worry about what I eat. That's the goal for me - exercise enough so that you can easy what you like, when you like. Still got some timber to shift first though, so eating sensibly for the time being.

Well said. I'll be starting a bit cycling to kick the heart and lungs back into shape, weight wise, could do with losing a pound or two , but not stressing as I have a job coming up that'll lose me more than that ( working above a swimming pool on the heating duct :sweat: )

I was on a job in Leeds today - office block. I said to my mate at lunch that office chairs now, compared to say the 60s , must be twice as strong to cope with the obese blobs that are spilling out of them. The place was so full of lard it was a fire risk.

I am comfortable in the knowledge that on a girls night out I'll always be the less attractive mate, but I'm actually quite good fun to be out with and my little boy thinks I'm beautiful :D

You've cost me two ruined keyboards :naughty:

Modern life and fast food has made people fat, they haven't become evil or summink. :lol:

Aye people in the 60s had a very different body to today, more manual labour and a more active day-to-day life. And not as many packets of crisp!

Modern food processing techniques ARE EVIL however. Bodies under stress or tired crave fat and sugar and it's almost become a routine to 'reward' oneself with these kinds of foods when tired after a long day or during stressful times. People are too tired to walk anywhere or go to the gym. :lol:

Bollocks.

When you look down and see a gut instead of your cock, surely you'd say to yourself "enough"?

If you fancy a biscuit have one. Have two.

But don't have the whole packet.

It's not difficult to work out or do. ( Unless your brain is encased in so much blubber it has ceased to function.)

Bollocks.

When you look down and see a gut instead of your cock, surely you'd say to yourself "enough"?

If you fancy a biscuit have one. Have two.

But don't have the whole packet.

It's not difficult to work out or do. ( Unless your brain is encased in so much blubber it has ceased to function.)

Yeah it's just about biscuits. I shall put aside my Hagel and Marx and go to war with Jacobs. ;)

Proper tubby at the minute like. I've even admitted defeat and signed up to myfitnesspal.com to see if I can track my calorie consumption a bit better. <_<

Why don't you just go with it? Are you hirsute? Could cultivate a bear look, I've heard that's popular amongst certain parts of society.

Not particuarly, and besides, bears tend to be into other bears. Which: not in the slightest. :D