How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Nah I just thought it was interesting that being obese and physically fit puts you at less relative risk of death from cardiovascular disease than being lean and unfit.

Hopefully one day, you will realise that obese/fat/medium or skinny has no bearing on your heart, it's about who is dealt a bad hand in life.

Naturally those that are morbidly obese ,...those that are confined to bed , might run the risk of earlier death for obvious reasons.

Those people who weight train and take supplements are 80% more likely to die young compared to anyone overweight.

Too Exhausting

Do you have a treadmill or anything in the house as well?

Seriously I'm jealous as fuck that you can actually exercise but chose not to. Due to the state my back's in I haven't been able to do a thing in the last year and there's nothing more that I'd love to be able to do than a gym session. Used to love the feeling after you'd been as despite being knackered there was always a great sense of achievement. Plus for me personally when I was training it also gave me extra motivation to be eating better as well.

Do you have a treadmill or anything in the house as well?

Seriously I'm jealous as fuck that you can actually exercise but chose not to. Due to the state my back's in I haven't been able to do a thing in the last year and there's nothing more that I'd love to be able to do than a gym session. Used to love the feeling after you'd been as despite being knackered there was always a great sense of achievement. Plus for me personally when I was training it also gave me extra motivation to be eating better as well.

I can imagine if you love it and cant do it, it must be a twat. Any sign of an end to your back issues?

I can imagine if you love it and cant do it, it must be a twat. Any sign of an end to your back issues?

Nah the doctors don't have a clue and tbh don't actually seem that interested in resolving the problem, which is the most frustrating aspect. All they do every time is go right there's more tramadol. It's not a solution at all, I've had an MRI which didn't show up anything and the NHS physio was a waste of time. I know people on here take the piss out of my love for narcotics, but I don't want to have to be taking tramadol every day for the rest of my life.

Nah the doctors don't have a clue and tbh don't actually seem that interested in resolving the problem, which is the most frustrating aspect. All they do every time is go right there's more tramadol. It's not a solution at all, I've had an MRI which didn't show up anything and the NHS physio was a waste of time. I know people on here take the piss out of my love for narcotics, but I don't want to have to be taking tramadol every day for the rest of my life.

Thats not good. Hope you keep pestering away at them.

CT you're a good lad and I like your postings like.

BUT

Your attitude to exercising and losing weight is exactly whats wrong with this country. Its a selfish attitude. Imagine your bairn growing up and thinking "I wish me old me would come out on the bike with me, but he cant because he is ill and has a heart by pass" etc

Bone idleness man, fucking bone idleness. If you dont want to do it for you, do it for your kids.

What do your kids think when they look at you? "Well, I aint going out sweating like a nutter, me da doesnt so why should I?" Set an example man. Stop with the shite food posting awful full English artery blood clogging shite, eat decent food, get out walking, show the kids the great country we live in man.

Come on man, you can do it.

Ever spoke to a Chrio?

CT you're a good lad and I like your postings like.

BUT

Your attitude to exercising and losing weight is exactly whats wrong with this country. Its a selfish attitude. Imagine your bairn growing up and thinking "I wish me old me would come out on the bike with me, but he cant because he is ill and has a heart by pass" etc

Bone idleness man, fucking bone idleness. If you dont want to do it for you, do it for your kids.

What do your kids think when they look at you? "Well, I aint going out sweating like a nutter, me da doesnt so why should I?" Set an example man. Stop with the shite food posting awful full English artery blood clogging shite, eat decent food, get out walking, show the kids the great country we live in man.

Come on man, you can do it.

You selfish fucker.

What of the thousands employed in the fast food industry, what of the poor workers at factories like McCains, slaving away to produce a decent chip. What of the fisherman out there catching fish for the local chippy?

What of the poor dieticians and cardio nurses who rely of fat people to feed their kids?

What of the sheer enjoyment fit people get looking down on fat people?

You would have me take away all thin in an instant?

You dear boy are what is wrong with this country nibbling away on your nuts and pedalling everywhere contributing virtually nothing to the economy with your morsal appetite and pedal power.

Shame on you.

You selfish fucker.

What of the thousands employed in the fast food industry, what of the poor workers at factories like McCains, slaving away to produce a decent chip. What of the fisherman out there catching fish for the local chippy?

What of the poor dieticians and cardio nurses who rely of fat people to feed their kids?

What of the sheer enjoyment fit people get looking down on fat people?

You would have me take away all thin in an instant?

You dear boy are what is wrong with this country nibbling away on your nuts and pedalling everywhere contributing virtually nothing to the economy with your morsal appetite and pedal power.

Shame on you.

:lol:

At least you make me laugh CT :)