How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

See the documentary about that plum who was 70 stone last week? Fattest man in Britain. He had a carer who was feeding him and yet they were giving him gastric band surgery. How about the carer just gives him less food? He can't get out of his bed, so unless he starts eating the mattress, that seems a better solution than wasting money on surgery.

I've seen the one that Richard Hammond presented a few years back, with the Birmingham fan who was the then britains fattest man. His 'bird' who was a fat shite aswell was piling full family sized shepherds pies into him and he supped about 25 pints and a pub sized box of crisps in one sitting.

They should cull people like that once they hit 20stone and show no signs of recovering back to an acceptable weight. I sometimes get the bus into graft if the wife needs the car and there's a big kid gets on and he takes up the full two seats. He wasn;t owa impressed when loads of people had to stand up and I told him to get up so 2 could sit down and he could stand up. Bless him, I think I hit a nerve. (It was cushioned by fat though, tbf)

:lol:

You utter cunt.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
See the documentary about that plum who was 70 stone last week? Fattest man in Britain. He had a carer who was feeding him and yet they were giving him gastric band surgery. How about the carer just gives him less food? He can't get out of his bed, so unless he starts eating the mattress, that seems a better solution than wasting money on surgery.

I've seen the one that Richard Hammond presented a few years back, with the Birmingham fan who was the then britains fattest man. His 'bird' who was a fat shite aswell was piling full family sized shepherds pies into him and he supped about 25 pints and a pub sized box of crisps in one sitting.

They should cull people like that once they hit 20stone and show no signs of recovering back to an acceptable weight. I sometimes get the bus into graft if the wife needs the car and there's a big kid gets on and he takes up the full two seats. He wasn;t owa impressed when loads of people had to stand up and I told him to get up so 2 could sit down and he could stand up. Bless him, I think I hit a nerve. (It was cushioned by fat though, tbf)

:lol: Good for you. Agree re the cull too, unless it's a proven medical condition, and not fatcuntitis.

;) How many bags in one of them 20? I feel guilty if I eat 2 packs of crisps in a day.

All Heart you like Gonch :lol:

Haha Wacky sadly am nee John Holmes, couldn't afford losing half an inch in that regard.

I've always thought of you as an Aaron Lennon type. Bet you can do 100m in 11 seconds?

;)

Aye, 20 years ago or if the OB is chasing me ;)

Are you 23 Wacky or 28? It says 23 in your thing I thought you were older?

Haha Wacky sadly am nee John Holmes, couldn't afford losing half an inch in that regard.

I've always thought of you as an Aaron Lennon type. Bet you can do 100m in 11 seconds?

;)

Aye, 20 years ago or if the OB is chasing me ;)

Are you 23 Wacky or 28? It says 23 in your thing I thought you were older?

35, just changed that when I had someone stalking me to throw them off the scent

;)

You utter cunt.

I prefer to think of myself more as a bus seat vigilante, who'll stop at nothing to bring fairness and equality to all who travel. 2 old grannys could then take a seat whilst Buster Bloodvessel sweating and swayed with the movement of the bus.

I'm going to have to design myself a costume for dealing with these things. :lol:

:lol: Good for you. Agree re the cull too, unless it's a proven medical condition, and not fatcuntitis.

;) How many bags in one of them 20? I feel guilty if I eat 2 packs of crisps in a day.

Aye, about 24 bags to a box I think. They weren't nee plain walkers neither. Beef'uns mixed in with bags of Pork Scratching, Scampi Fries the lot. ;)

Where he gets the money from is what I want to kna. He went to the Birmingham match, went for 20 odd pints, box of crisps and then washed it doon with an Indian banquet and a half dozen tigers.

All Heart you like Gonch ;)

Gonch off Grange Hill? :lol:

6 foot 13 stone ripped to fuck.

Only in a geordie room this thread could survive.

Next Stevie will open a thread asking How big is your cock?

Well it couldnt survive in a Liverpool one cos you're all obese cunts like Joey's brother off Bread. The only ones who would feel comfortable posting about this in a Liverpool forum are the Norwegians tbh.

6 foot 13 stone ripped to fuck.

Only in a geordie room this thread could survive.

Next Stevie will open a thread asking How big is your cock?

And then what? Graffiti their username in white letters on a humble community centre.

All Heart you like Gonch ;)

Gemmil hammering out his latest post ;)

grange_hill_s12e1_pcw8256_1.jpg

Thats EXACTLY what hubby and I both said!

All Heart you like Gonch :razz:

;) That's a class reference tbf. He was one of my favorite characters. Basically kept the show going after the likes of Zammo left.

;)

;) That's a class reference tbf. He was one of my favorite characters. Basically kept the show going after the likes of Zammo left.

gonch gardner, trevor cleaver, ziggy greaves - a golden era