How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

She looks 10 years older in the after pic.

thats cos it took 10 years to get the blubber off her. fat pig.

He's right though, chubbyness keeps you looking young.

All vitamins are stored in body fat. Fatty tissue also is a good barrier to the harmful rays of the sun. A bit of fat is good, but not too much.

But fatty tissue is beneath your skin, so how does that work?

All vitamins are stored in body fat. Fatty tissue also is a good barrier to the harmful rays of the sun. A bit of fat is good, but not too much.

I'm not a scientist but it's to do with the water content.

No shit? :lol:

Here big boy.

The fat-soluble vitamins stored in fat include vitamin A, D, E and K. These vitamins require fat in food to be absorbed and they are stored in the fat cells of your body, as well as in the liver, according to Northwestern Health Sciences University. People who follow a balanced healthy diet will adequately meet their fat-soluble vitamin needs, but because these vitamins are stored in fat cells there is a risk of toxicity if you consume high doses.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/218453-w.../#ixzz1Ajk8toNf

Here big boy.

The fat-soluble vitamins stored in fat include vitamin A, D, E and K. These vitamins require fat in food to be absorbed and they are stored in the fat cells of your body, as well as in the liver, according to Northwestern Health Sciences University. People who follow a balanced healthy diet will adequately meet their fat-soluble vitamin needs, but because these vitamins are stored in fat cells there is a risk of toxicity if you consume high doses.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/218453-w.../#ixzz1Ajk8toNf

Body can't store vit c

Fats and X-Rays

Fats help protect the body against the harmful effects of x-rays. There may be two reasons for this: 1) through physical protection of the cells - fats are a vital part of the cell's outer wall, and 2) by controlling the excess free radicals which may be generated when x-rays are taken.

Edited by Park Life

That says nothing about fatty tissue providing protection against harmful sun rays.

Fat cells are part of the pic in protection of your skin against the whole spectrum of radiation which inc keeping the skin hydrated, storing vitamins and water and dissapating incoming heat/radiation.

Thin people always have cold innit. :lol:

Edited by Park Life

That says nothing about fatty tissue providing protection against harmful sun rays.

That's because he's talking out his arse, strangely enough.

:lol:

Gemma couldn't argue the vit stuff (which he probs didn;t know) so being pedantic about forms of radiation now. Fat cells are part of the pic of protecting the skin against all kinds of radiation.

Love to see you prove otherwise.

Fat cells are part of the pic in protection of your skin against the whole spectrum of radiation which inc keeping the skin hydrated, storing vitamins and water and dissapating incoming heat/radiation.

Fat doesn't store water and will not dissipate heat, because it is an insulator. So being fat won't be much use in the sun. Some vitamins are fat soluble, and some are water soluble, so what? Your liver is the most important store of fat soluble vitamins in any case.

Gemma couldn't argue the vit stuff (which he probs didn;t know) so being pedantic about forms of radiation now. Fat cells are part of the pic of protecting the skin against all kinds of radiation.

You clearly missed Gemmills (valid) point. Fat is on the inside of the skin. If anything the skin protects the underlying fat.

Fat doesn't store water and will not dissipate heat, because it is an insulator. So being fat won't be much use in the sun. Some vitamins are fat soluble, and some are water soluble, so what? Your liver is the most important store of fat soluble vitamins in any case.

True about he liver. But we weren't talking about he liver were we. Body has probs storing water soluble vitamins like c. As I said earlier.

Dissapates a form of heat - radiation ie x rays. The suns rays are just part of the spectrum of harmful rays.

Prons a quantum leap for your mind I understand. ;)

Edited by Park Life

You clearly missed Gemmills (valid) point. Fat is on the inside of the skin. If anything the skin protects the underlying fat.

Aye I never picked you up on the vitamin stuff Parky. You couldn't argue with what I did pick you up on cos you made it up.

There is no INSIDE of the skin, the skin is built up of layers which act as one and are interconnected. Google it Einstien.

Aye I never picked you up on the vitamin stuff Parky. You couldn't argue with what I did pick you up on cos you made it up.

Just trying to help.

Anyway a guy of your size is prone to heart attacks rather than sun worry.

Skin damage occurs as a result of oxidation, a chemical process in which unstable molecules called free radicals, steal electrons from healthy cells. The most damaging stressors that we expose ourselves to are smoking and sunlight. You're probably familiar with some antioxidants, such as vitamin C, vitamin E, selenium, and vitamin A (in the form of beta-carotene). Others, which you may be less familiar with, are collectively known as phytochemicals (there are hundreds of them), and they are found in foods such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and beans.

These things can protect the skin and stop it aging as quickly, however fat is on the inside of the skin. The cells which are affected through skin damage are within an inch from the skins surface.

Strange aswell how on holiday, in the heat, the fattest people seem to be the most burnt with heads like a fucking blood orange.

There is no INSIDE of the skin, the skin is built up of layers which act as one and are interconnected. Google it Einstien.

Adipose tissue lies underneath the epidermis and dermis Parky. That's an anatomical fact. I've been educated on this, so don't need to Google it, unlike you.

;)

Just trying to help.

:lol: Have you posted your height and weight or is it a matter of national security? Don't worry about my heart, my resting heart rate is ridiculously low. I'm practically reptilian.

Humans living closer to the poles receive much less UV light exposure, so less pigmentation makes the skin more susceptible to UV light absorption that is necessary for adequate vitamin D3 production. Vitamin D3 can be stored in body fat to accommodate for low UV light exposure during the winter.

Read more at Suite101: Skin Pigmentation Is an Adaptation to UV Light http://www.suite101.com/content/skin-pigme...1#ixzz1AjsKk3Hp

;)

Just trying to help.

:lol: Have you posted your height and weight or is it a matter of national security? Don't worry about my heart, my resting heart rate is ridiculously low. I'm practically reptilian.

Good for you.

Keep your ginger, garlic and certain fish oils intake high bro.

Edited by Park Life

The ignorance in here is mind boggling. ;)

Vitamin D is Fat soluble, yes? In fat people it gets stored in the fat instead of circulating through the blood where it's actually needed. Deficiency in Vitamin D is very high in skin cancer patients.

The ignorance in here is mind boggling. ;)

Vitamin D is Fat soluble, yes? In fat people it gets stored in the fat instead of circulating through the blood where it's actually needed. Deficiency in Vitamin D is very high in skin cancer patients.

The skin is an organ basically, all layers and functions of it act as one.

;)

Just trying to help.

Not really that intersted in the corporate take over of the self/body-image mate. ;)