How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I would have had to get into regular long walks been the stuff of dreams with my hectic lifestyle etc etc which would have spiralled off.

How have you a hectic lifestyle? You probably post more on here than anyone else, frequently make 'food' and bake, have various hobby fads, frequently go to the pub, and watch shit loads of TV/films? You're clearly a man of leisure.

I'd actually consider that C25K thing tbh but seriously don't have any spare time now before 8 pm. The only exercise I do get is walking (which I do quite a bit of tbf). Running kills me though.

It's dead easy cos it builds up so slow, but in the early weeks there's a lot of walking which isn't really what you need at this time of year.

Mamils shouldn't be running 5k man.

I do 5k each time i go out. 25- 30 mins basically - i've done them in just over 20 mins but that was pushing it.

5k is a 35 to 40 minute very leisurely jog because your average speed is less than 10kmph, which is just above a fast walk.

I do 5k each time i go out. 25- 30 mins basically - i've done them in just over 20 mins but that was pushing it.

5k is a 35 to 40 minute very leisurely jog because your average speed is less than 10kmph, which is just above a fast walk.

Not convinced like. Steve Crams brothers 40'ish and fit and he's just died while jogging.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-1043147/Steve-Cram-I-lost-brother-running-accident---Im-life-saving-crusade.html

But his despair was compounded, knowing that the sibling he adored died alone and none of his family knew anything about it for nearly two days.

It is this despair, seven years on, that has driven the former Olympic athlete to team up with sports giant Reebok for the recent launch of the CramAlert ID wristband in memory of his brother.

• 3 weeks later...