How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

I can fucking destroy crisps too. I'll challenge you to a crisp-off some time. We'll be hospitalised from all the salt and vinegar inflaming the crisp-inflicted cuts and welts in our mouths. :boogie:

I can fucking destroy crisps too. I'll challenge you to a crisp-off some time. We'll be hospitalised from all the salt and vinegar inflaming the crisp-inflicted cuts and welts in our mouths. :boogie:

This I have to see :D

I've not ran for various reasons for about 2 weeks but hoping to get back into it this week coming. Already roped my dad into babysitting on Monday so I can go Zumba'ing.

Eating-wise I'm still being good with occasional 4am chocolate cravings when I'm at work but have lost 2 stone since Jan/Feb. I've also pretty much cut alcohol out altogether save the odd glass of wine on occasions. It was far too easy to just pour a glass of an evening after the bairn had gone to bed. Now I just don't have any in the house then I can't drink it.

2 stone since feb???

How much do you weigh now?

That's a lot of weight dropped. Good work!

2 stone since feb???How much do you weigh now?That's a lot of weight dropped. Good work!

Howay DG, you know better than to ask a lady that! :D

Week 5 is fun.

Go from 5 minutes to 8 minutes to 20 minutes uninterrupted running in 3 runs. Daunting but really gets you over the psychological barrier of thinking in distances and times to realize you can keep going any distance really. You'll just sweat more.

Week 6 starts tomorrow. Today Riley's fish shack for BBQ fish and beer on the beach.

I haven't lost any weight whatsoever.

Howay DG, you know better than to ask a lady that! :D

Fair enough :lol:

Have you not seen the thread title though? Vital stats are supposed to be shared in here.

Two stone is a lot to have shifted. Are you sure you're not wasting away now?

Fair enough :lol:

Have you not seen the thread title though? Vital stats are supposed to be shared in here.

Two stone is a lot to have shifted. Are you sure you're not wasting away now?

Pretty sure :lol:

Okay, when I get to the weight I want I'll tell you where I started from. I've always been curvy and was bullied about it as a kid so there's been a bit of a psychological effect ever since really - I've always been paranoid and pretty miserable about my weight and the way I look. There's been a bit of a mindshift recently so I'm just keeping my head down and getting on with it.

People are being snobbish about crisp brands now? :lol:

Disco's are lush btw. Loads of blood pressure raising "flavour". And actually quite low in calories. Nicer than Pringles imo.

Aye nowt wrong with Discos, apart from only getting about 5 in a packet

:lol: That gap of solely air at the top is depressing as fuck.

Salt & vinegar Discos are bloody lovely. Crisps are annoying though, I can easily go months without eating them but the minute I have one bag I immediately crave them constantly for about a week after. I suppose that's the beauty of junk food.

Aye nowt wrong with Discos, apart from only getting about 5 in a packet

An issue with a growing number of crisp brands.

I don't mind admitting I enjoy the veggie crisps.