How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Salt and vinegar is my favourite flavour of your standard crisps.

Mine too. I bloody hate cheese & onion, which is weird because I love both cheese and onion.

I'm even boring myself, sorry.

I very rarely eat crisps but when I do those 'sensation' crisps walkers do take some beating, especially the Thai one and the balsamic vinegar and onion pack. Lursh and much better than Discos and pringles.

There's a time and place for different genres of crisps. Your posh kettle chip variety with a glass of wine in an evening. Your bamp crisps like discos, squares and monster munch are good on hangovers washed down with a full fat coke.

Your mid market brands like walkers are pretty much your go to bag - any time, any place anywhere.

Not quite :lol: your arse is actually the most elevated part of you. I was basically scampering the length of a football pitch like below. The hands and feet don't seem to co-operate very well though, I hit the deck a few times. They are brutally difficult.

bear_crawl.jpg

Not quite :lol: your arse is actually the most elevated part of you. I was basically scampering the length of a football pitch like below. The hands and feet don't seem to co-operate very well though, I hit the deck a few times. They are brutally difficult.

bear_crawl.jpg

This is like something Chris Morris would come up with.

:lol: there has got to be a more dignified way to get fit ffs.

It's not spin classes, that's for sure. Went to my first one in several years today - by the end the handlebars kept slipping because I'd sweated on them so much. :lol:

:lol: there has got to be a more dignified way to get fit ffs.

It's actually a really functional movement. Works core, forearms, hips, glutes and particularly your quads. Try 5 minutes of it going forwards, backwards and sideways for 5 minutes next time you get home from a run or bike ride. Great finisher, plus you can do it in the privacy of your own home without worrying about someone mistakenly trying to enter you from behind.

I'm going to give that Focus T25 a crack when I'm done with the next couple of weeks (Sheffield away, wedding). Anyone tried it? From the look of the videos, I like the bloke giving me his inspirational crack (so to speak) but I'm concerned that I might collapse halfway through the first cardio session.

It's not spin classes, that's for sure. Went to my first one in several years today - by the end the handlebars kept slipping because I'd sweated on them so much. :lol:

:lol: Get a bike and get out on the roads, it's class.

It's actually a really functional movement. Works core, forearms, hips, glutes and particularly your quads. Try 5 minutes of it going forwards, backwards and sideways for 5 minutes next time you get home from a run or bike ride. Great finisher, plus you can do it in the privacy of your own home without worrying about someone mistakenly trying to enter you from behind.

I'm not gonna do any of that. :lol:

:lol: Get a bike and get out on the roads, it's class.

I'll definitely get a bike once we move out of London. Not riding anywhere in or around this place though, I barely feel safe driving a car here. :lol: