How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

• 1 month later...

Been battling a stomach issue since early November, never had anything like this before and its been rough.

Lost about 4kg of what I had managed to put on over the last 12+ months and I've barely been in a gym, absolutely gutted by that.

Hopefully on the mend now but still being tested to find out exactly whats wrong with me, on an absolutely massive dose of Omeprazole in the mean time.

12 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Been battling a stomach issue since early November, never had anything like this before and its been rough.

Lost about 4kg of what I had managed to put on over the last 12+ months and I've barely been in a gym, absolutely gutted by that.

Hopefully on the mend now but still being tested to find out exactly whats wrong with me, on an absolutely massive dose of Omeprazole in the mean time.

Hope you get yourself sorted, mate.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Andrew said:

I'm sure it's probably been looked at already but could it be an allergy or a reaction to something you're body's not used to down there?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Howmanheyman said:

I'm sure it's probably been looked at already but could it be an allergy or a reaction to something you're body's not used to down there?

I suppose it could but this is my first issue in over 3 years down here so its quite far down the list considering how many common things can cause stomach issues.

Leading theory at the moment is that it was food poisoning when I first got sick and that's caused an ulcer. 

1 minute ago, Andrew said:

I suppose it could but this is my first issue in over 3 years down here so its quite far down the list considering how many common things can cause stomach issues.

Leading theory at the moment is that it was food poisoning when I first got sick and that's caused an ulcer. 

Well I hope you get it sorted, Andrew. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ewerk said:

Do they have free healthcare in NZ?

No, it is subsidised and in some cases works out cheaper and others it costs more. 

My GP appointments cost me about $50 but prescriptions are free.

So this, for me with a single prescription does cost me a bit more than it would in the UK but for Mrs A who has a shit load of prescriptions for various things, its quite a bit cheaper over a year.

On 23/12/2021 at 11:26, Monkeys Fist said:

Andrew “ Hi Kiwi doc, I’m having some stomach problems”

Kiwi Doc ” Do you feel suck? Can you shut?”

Andrew 

partridge-i-dont-know.gif

*get well soon mate. 

He probably got told to go home and sit on his dick

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Alex said:

Glad to hear that, Andrew. I hope it doesn’t put too much of a dampener on your Xmas 

It didnt put a dent in the day fortunately, best christmas weve had out here as it turned out.

Got the bbq going, had a fantastic dinner. Cant complain a bit :D

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Finally back in the gym feeling good with it today, after two months of sickness (and a few false starts trying to get back in then getting sick again) 

5.5Kg lost through the illness that I now need to start clawing back, lets fuckin' go.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Finishing a creatine loading week this week, awful stuff to take in the amounts you have to :lol:

Been back in the gym and gradually dropping the omeprazole dose for nearly three weeks now and feeling great for it.

My current program is fucking torture like, dropped the weights right down and the tempos along with it, everything in slow motion, its killer.

Not seeing much on the weight gain yet but that'll take a bit to happen, I got stuck at this weight the first time round. Muscle definition is coming back in though, I'm skinny as fuck so it is very obvious :razz:
 getting that V back.

22 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Finishing a creatine loading week this week, awful stuff to take in the amounts you have to :lol:

Been back in the gym and gradually dropping the omeprazole dose for nearly three weeks now and feeling great for it.

My current program is fucking torture like, dropped the weights right down and the tempos along with it, everything in slow motion, its killer.

Not seeing much on the weight gain yet but that'll take a bit to happen, I got stuck at this weight the first time round. Muscle definition is coming back in though, I'm skinny as fuck so it is very obvious :razz:
 getting that V back.

i love time under tension training  

Edited by Dr Gloom

1 minute ago, Dr Gloom said:

If you’re bulking though are you progressively add weight to your lifts every week? You’ll want to cut the cardio and make sure you’re in calorie surplus too 

Yeah of course :) 

Don't worry, I have a very good PT advising and training me, I'm not just picking random shit up off the internet :razz: