How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Just now, Andrew said:

Yeah of course :) 

Don't worry, I have a very good PT advising and training me, I'm not just picking random shit up off the internet :razz:

sorry if that sounded patronising. I was just surprised you mentioned TUT training if you’re bulking. I mean, I love it but i tend to do low weight/high rep TUT for the summer cut. If size is your goal what is your PT’s thinking?

4 minutes ago, Dr Gloom said:

sorry if that sounded patronising. I was just surprised you mentioned TUT training if you’re bulking. I mean, I love it but i tend to do low weight/high rep TUT for the summer cut. If size is your goal what is your PT’s thinking?

As far as my knowledge goes (this is all fairly new), its mostly focussed on endurance and hypertrophy rather than "bulking" just adding size to then cut it later, I'm naturally lean so straight up bulking is really difficult, upping calories so much makes me feel like shit so its a balancing act.

Endurance is something I need to work on which this program is helping with as 'm bad for my forearms fatiguing on stuff like a deadlift before the muscles I'm really supposed to be working do.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Weighed in at 67.1kgs which means I have 3kgs back from my lowest when I was ill.

Already noticing the difference, really back in the swing at the gym. On the road back to 70 and beyond! 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Weighed in at 67.1kgs which means I have 3kgs back from my lowest when I was ill.

Already noticing the difference, really back in the swing at the gym. On the road back to 70 and beyond! 

Cripes, how tall aren't you?

I appreciate the...concern(?) But Im fine :razz:

23 hours ago, OTF said:

Wow, yeah you must be super lean! 

I am, best I can measure I sit in the mid "essential fat" range of about 3 of 4% and always have, from now when I'm actively trying to gain healthy weight to back when I was at uni drinking and eating like shit 7 days a week. 

Im 33 in a week and dont suffer from any "downsides" of being skinny, never had a single health issue related to it and it seems that I can put on muscle at a reasonable rate when I make the effort based on the last 18 months or so.

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

I appreciate the...concern(?) But Im fine :razz:

I am, best I can measure I sit in the mid "essential fat" range of about 3 of 4% and always have, from now when I'm actively trying to gain healthy weight to back when I was at uni drinking and eating like shit 7 days a week. 

Im 33 in a week and dont suffer from any "downsides" of being skinny, never had a single health issue related to it and it seems that I can put on muscle at a reasonable rate when I make the effort based on the last 18 months or so.

Happy days, you must have some crazy metabolism.

Another 3lbs off for me this week giving me 1 stone and 1lb total since Xmas. Find Keto fairly easy, particularly as I’m quite happy eating similar stuff regularly.

Also ended up at one meal a day (just through lack of hunger). No alcohol since December either which has been quite hard given the regular drinking during the pandemic. 

Trying to hold on til the new carb free beer from Budweiser goes on sale this week. Not that I even like ordinary Budweiser but I’ll give it a go.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone ever done the Wim Hof method training? 

Ive been doing ice cold showers for the last month and feel like I could jaw Mike Tyson. Also it gets to fat your workout won’t, increases metabolism & your immune system etc,

Fully recommend. 

Also I’ve been on the 5x5 Stronglifts weight training since November and that’s been fantastic too. 

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Tom said:

Anyone ever done the Wim Hof method training? 

Ive been doing ice cold showers for the last month and feel like I could jaw Mike Tyson. Also it gets to fat your workout won’t, increases metabolism & your immune system etc,

Fully recommend. 

Also I’ve been on the 5x5 Stronglifts weight training since November and that’s been fantastic too. 

my mrs swears by it. i tried but just didn't feel like i had the lung capacity for his breathing exercises and could never hold my breath for the required amount of time. a legacy of a youth spent chewing on regal kingsize and joints