How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Gentlemen!

you're both fat pigs.

:o

Cheeky basser.

Mine is all 100% prime Geordie muscle.

Can't speak for Mr. Sitty Doon Part-time Taxi Tree like, but I bet his troosers are bigger than 34' waist.

:pullhair:

:icon_lol:

*I sound like a bloody woman defending my lard honour here :o*

Depends if we're including Asdas stretch jeans :)

Gentlemen!

you're both fat pigs.

Cheeky basser.

Mine is all 100% prime Geordie muscle.

Can't speak for Mr. Sitty Doon Part-time Taxi Tree like, but I bet his troosers are bigger than 34' waist.

*I sound like a bloody woman defending my lard honour here :o*

Depends if we're including Asdas stretch jeans :icon_lol:

:)

Asda Tubby Pants

Have a word with yourself Versace!

5' 10" and 12st 10lb. I have lost almost a stone in the last 6 weeks by following this simple plan;

1. smaller portions and discipline

2. almost no cheese

3. fruit or veg as snacks

4. no beer during the week

5. out on the mountain bike for a couple of hours on the weekend to burn off the beer

6. deal with feeling hungry!

Off to SA in 2 weeks, didn't want to be a typical kite flying pom abroad.

That's what I've been doing including two banana's they say don't eat banana's if you're on a diet but you they give you plenty energy, maybe what am doing is bad for me but I'm just off food at the minute and normally I'm like a scavenger. Been eating, chicken or fish every day a small amount, and 4 portions of fruit, and thats it, despite probably halfing my calorie in take I feel like I have more energy, because I'm living in the gym, the handles on the cross trainer know my hands better than my cock at the minute. Had about 20 units of alcohol in the last week as well, which again is halfing my normal amount.

Why would the handles on the cross trainer know your cock?

Im 6ft4 at last count and currently 16 stone 4. Need to sort it out like!

5'7". 14 stone.

*awaits tubby jibes*

5'8". 13 Stone 12.........Yer short fat tubby bastard :icon_lol:

Today 14 stone 2 :):icon_lol::o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:o:icon_lol:

Yer short fat tubby bastard :icon_lol:

I only putta onna the beef, not shrunk! You still short bastard, me fat bastard.

As my aunty says: "Its not the weight that is the problem, its the height!"

• 3 weeks later...
5'7". 14 stone.

*awaits tubby jibes*

Today 14 stone 2 ;):):);):):):o:o:o:o:o:o

Fuck me......14 stone 5 :(

Bought a treadmill a few weeks ago and stand and look at it each day from the kitchen as I rustle up another fat surprise.

Need an action plan and some motivation fast.

think about how small your penis is and get it into your head that the more you lose weight the bigger little christmas tree will grow.

because at the min i doubt you're doing much satisfying.

5'7". 14 stone.

*awaits tubby jibes*

Today 14 stone 2 ;):):);):):):o:o:o:o:o:o

Fuck me......14 stone 5 :(

Bought a treadmill a few weeks ago and stand and look at it each day from the kitchen as I rustle up another fat surprise.

Need an action plan and some motivation fast.

Aye I was 14 12 when we put this up four weeks ago, I'm now 15st 2 which to be fair is light for me but it's hard to run about or do anything in this weather, been out a lot drinking too since then, so fuck it February target is a realistic 14st my proper fighting weight. My trouble is drink, I can't go out for a few hours it has to be till I'm pissed, if there's a game on telly and I'm bored in the house I'll get some cans, and when I'm pissed I can't walk past a take away. Apart from that I eat healthy get loads of exercise, just the bingeing (word?) that fucks me up. I need to pipe it down a bit soon though pushing 33 in a few days. Still though I was nearly a 38 waist three years ago, and I can sneak a 34 now, which isn't bad for me size.

it's hard to run about or do anything in this weather

Which is normally where the gym comes in handy more than ever, but I haven't been able to get to mine without a massive fuck on so I've not been at all this week.

It's shite like, I already feel worse off for it. Probably half psychological but still, the sooner I can get back in there, the better.

12.28 stone (what the fuck is a stone anyway, needed my conversion software for that 172#)...6ft

built a climbing wall at a buddy's place, climbs up the stairwell out of the basement, about 20 ft of climbing which isn't bad

just trying to stay fit until the hill opens and then I'll be getting all the exercise I can handle, lots of ski touring opportunities adjacent to the local hill.

any of you have XC skis? they are always a good alternative for cardio when there is snow on the ground, here everyone has a set, but by the sounds of it snow is more of an anomally over there so XC skis would be as well.

12.28 stone (what the fuck is a stone anyway, needed my conversion software for that 172#)...6ft

built a climbing wall at a buddy's place, climbs up the stairwell out of the basement, about 20 ft of climbing which isn't bad

just trying to stay fit until the hill opens and then I'll be getting all the exercise I can handle, lots of ski touring opportunities adjacent to the local hill.

any of you have XC skis? they are always a good alternative for cardio when there is snow on the ground, here everyone has a set, but by the sounds of it snow is more of an anomally over there so XC skis would be as well.

I don't think I understand a word of this ;)

it's hard to run about or do anything in this weather

Which is normally where the gym comes in handy more than ever, but I haven't been able to get to mine without a massive fuck on so I've not been at all this week.

It's shite like, I already feel worse off for it. Probably half psychological but still, the sooner I can get back in there, the better.

Aye you're spot on there like. Doubt there's a chance of a game of football this side of christmas too, there's nee way I'm going to be a fat freak again though. Tell you what there's fields near me 2 foot deep of snow and I've got to walk 400 yards across them to go to the shop, took me 4 or 5 minutes, but it's fucking great exercise it's like being on the crosstrainer.

Lost 1.5 stone since mid August and that's still with having a good drink on a weekend and the occasional takeaway. Aiming to lose at least the same again then maintain a good weight and get my fitness up. I only recently joined a gym and really been enjoying it so going 3-4 times a week. I had been running regularly which I really miss at the minute but don't fancy my chances with all the ice about. As for food, on a normal weekday I'm having something like:

Breakfast: 2 slices of wholemeal toast & Flora Light

Snack: Apple/banana

Lunch: 2 ham salad wraps, yoghurt

Snack: Apple/banana/handful of raisins

Tea: Meat/fish, veg

Also tend to have a lot of soups during winter so getting plenty of veg in through those. The hardest parts for me were:

- Stopping accepting the cake and biscuits that are forever being passed round the office, thankfully no one offers me them anymore because they know I'll decline. ;) I started by telling people I was on a diet but tbh for all I call it that I find myself a lot less hungry these days when I'm making the effort to eat little and often

- Cutting down on drinking (once a week now and I try to have vodka & diet coke or similar where possible)

- Making sure I always have healthy options in the cupboards so I'm not tempted by cheaper, unhealthier options

The exercise part I'm really enjoying and I'm now in a good routine where I don't really fancy McDonalds etc and actually prefer eating healthier food because I know I feel better for it.

you're a foreigner aren't you ;)

I don't think I understand a word of this ;)

pictures may help

4413449-007r.jpg

bmgski.jpg

red-resort.jpg

dec_05_features_fine_art_g.jpg

• 1 month later...
Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

Well when I put this up 8 weeks ago I was 14 12 which was great, a few weeks later I was 14 7, now I'm 15st 6 as of 13:48 04/01/11, but I feel fatter than I did when I was over 16st, a lot of muscle feels like it's went to flab, only me legs are proper toned from feeling firm all over. Me lil manboobs are wobbling ffs, once I'm in the zone though that's it, it's just making the first step to go to the gym.

Never thought I'd say this but it's 6 weeks since I've been in the gym, and I'VE NEVER looked forward to going more than I do for tonight. Rocky 1,2, and 3 music in me ipod and I'm not leaving till Eye Of The Tiger comes on.

14st 13.5 here, having been somewhere around 14st 2 to 4 in November. Part of the problem is we've got this new American boss who constantly brings sweets in. Gonna have to tell her to ram it if she starts with that again in 2011.