How tall are you and what weight are you, Sugartits?

Guest WDP

Managed to lose 3lb over Christmas due to having a mental few days then getting my eating sorted out and hitting the gym while it was quiet. Probably put a few lbs back on over New Year as lots of cider was consumed but overall I've lost just under 2 stone. Still got a canny way to go but I know I can do it now I'm back into a routine of eating well and getting to the gym.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Read that as crab filled with fruit at first :(

There's defo a fruit in the cab. :blush: Sorry, CT.

:calmdown:

You always apologise for abuse.

Just to CT I do. I feel abit sorry for him 'cos he get's tortured on here, day in day out. Warranted, aye. But, still ... :wank:

Just to CT I do. I feel abit sorry for him 'cos he get's tortured on here, day in day out. Warranted, aye. But, still ... :wank:

I feel sorry for anyone who this lot start on tbh :icon_lol: Its not pleasant, I know cos a couple used to do it to me years ago :icon_lol:

I don't think he would if he would just take the chips off his shoulders. I mean last neet "this is what a day on Toontastic is all about, good crack etc.." how would he naa what good crack is. He tries to be an authority on too many things and does it in a patronising way, and that really is the taxi drivers trait. If he piped down I'm sure people would warm to him more.

I don't think he would if he would just take the chips off his shoulders. I mean last neet "this is what a day on Toontastic is all about, good crack etc.." how would he naa what good crack is. He tries to be an authority on too many things and does it in a patronising way, and that really is the taxi drivers trait. If he piped down I'm sure people would warm to him more.

I wonder if he's any relation to Rob.

My fav cabbies are the ones who start jabbering and forget to put the meter on. :icon_lol:

I feel sorry for anyone who this lot start on tbh :icon_lol: Its not pleasant, I know cos a couple used to do it to me years ago :nufc:

:icon_lol: Name and Shame , the bastids!!

Read that as crab filled with fruit at first :wank:

There's defo a fruit in the cab. :nufc: Sorry, CT.

:(

Just to CT I do. I feel abit sorry for him 'cos he get's tortured on here, day in day out. Warranted, aye. But, still ... :nufc:

:icon_lol: You've given me a right good giggle with that and its nice to see a poster with a touch of class.

As for being tortured, Alex nearly came close to out foxing me in a thread (cant remember which one :blush: ), but iirc, he lost his way in the fog of war on that particular occasion.

The majority of the rest havent come close. Chez looks as though he has now and again in political threads but thats just because he uses fancy accountancy phrases and damn statistics. Steves all rant and rave and never backs up his points, but thats understandable given his terrets.

As for the majority of the rest, I would liken them to the Hyenas that watch from the sidelines as a pack of lions are attempting to take down a big Bison. They run in for a little nibble, but run away once you turn to look at them. Then after them you have the Flys. The ones like Fish that take really tiny little bites but are more of an irritation.

Eventually you get to the likes of Jamouse which is like the distant cry of a hyena on a windy day. You think something was there but it was so faint and so feable, you may have been mistaken.

Seriously though, Ive been here since 2008 so if I was the shy retiring sort Id have been long gone.

The truth is im a visionary and just usually ahead of the curve. :icon_lol:

Already today there are quite a few posters talking about finally seeing Ashleys plan and "laying off him", "Might have to give him some credit".

Some would see this gift of forsight as a curse (Leaxzes did when he had it) , I see it more as a gift and will continue the fight for truth and justice. :calmdown:

Read that as crab filled with fruit at first :icon_lol:

There's defo a fruit in the cab. :nufc: Sorry, CT.

:(

Just to CT I do. I feel abit sorry for him 'cos he get's tortured on here, day in day out. Warranted, aye. But, still ... :nufc:

:nufc: You've given me a right good giggle with that and its nice to see a poster with a touch of class.

As for being tortured, Alex nearly came close to out foxing me in a thread (cant remember which one :icon_lol: ), but iirc, he lost his way in the fog of war on that particular occasion.

The majority of the rest havent come close. Chez looks as though he has now and again in political threads but thats just because he uses fancy accountancy phrases and damn statistics. Steves all rant and rave and never backs up his points, but thats understandable given his terrets.

As for the majority of the rest, I would liken them to the Hyenas that watch from the sidelines as a pack of lions are attempting to take down a big Bison. They run in for a little nibble, but run away once you turn to look at them. Then after them you have the Flys. The ones like Fish that take really tiny little bites but are more of an irritation.

Eventually you get to the likes of Jamouse which is like the distant cry of a hyena on a windy day. You think something was there but it was so faint and so feable, you may have been mistaken.

Seriously though, Ive been here since 2008 so if I was the shy retiring sort Id have been long gone.

The truth is im a visionary and just usually ahead of the curve. :nufc:

Already today there are quite a few posters talking about finally seeing Ashleys plan and "laying off him", "Might have to give him some credit".

Some would see this gift of forsight as a curse (Leaxzes did when he had it) , I see it more as a gift and will continue the fight for truth and justice. :calmdown:

:blush::wank: tourettes?

When you post I always hear the music off the Hamlet advert "happyness is a cigar called Hamlet".

Edited by You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

My fav cabbies are the ones who start jabbering and forget to put the meter on. :icon_lol:

Horibble when that happens :icon_lol:

Joined the Gym nearby and the bronzed preener spent 30 minutes telling me all about the classes they run and facilities they have despite my protests that all I'm going to use is the machines, the weights and the showers.

I was debating joining the Soho Gym in Clapham until I saw this review...

Ladies & Gents (Gents who like Gents): this is the perfect gym. A huge industrial space hidden away from the bustle of Clapham High Street, this big fitness emporium is full with bronzed male bodies pumping iron (big tick) and funnily enough, hardly any women (even bigger tick). So guess what? There’s never any ladies in the changing rooms and you can be rest assured that as a lady in this gym, you don’t have to deal with the perve in the corner staring at you on the cross-trainer. Here, nothing matters, you can let it all hang out. In fact, the shoe is on the other foot: the make-up wearing sweatless girls looking pristine in other gyms, are swapped here with good looking tanned guys wearing the latest calvin klein underwear (this gym has a deal with CKU & sell it on the premises!) and a pair of tiny running shorts, trying to impress the lads.

It’s got a club-like atmosphere, with pumping dance tunes that help spur you on and adds to the cool vibe, and it’s just a really wicked workout space. I’m not really a fan of gyms - exercise for excercise sake - but this is such a great place and also has top notch equipment, it really is the business. They have flexible membership too, so unlike other gyms you’re not tied into a 12 month contract. Perfect, now I best get down there….

PS. there’s a cool terrace too so you can chill out before or after your workout…

figured I'd be too busy spurning advances to get anything done :icon_lol:

Edited by The Fish

Joined the Gym nearby and the bronzed preener spent 30 minutes telling me all about the classes they run and facilities they have despite my protests that all I'm going to use is the machines, the weights and the showers.

I was debating joining the Soho Gym in Clapham until I saw this review...

Ladies & Gents (Gents who like Gents): this is the perfect gym. A huge industrial space hidden away from the bustle of Clapham High Street, this big fitness emporium is full with bronzed male bodies pumping iron (big tick) and funnily enough, hardly any women (even bigger tick). So guess what? There’s never any ladies in the changing rooms and you can be rest assured that as a lady in this gym, you don’t have to deal with the perve in the corner staring at you on the cross-trainer. Here, nothing matters, you can let it all hang out. In fact, the shoe is on the other foot: the make-up wearing sweatless girls looking pristine in other gyms, are swapped here with good looking tanned guys wearing the latest calvin klein underwear (this gym has a deal with CKU & sell it on the premises!) and a pair of tiny running shorts, trying to impress the lads.

It’s got a club-like atmosphere, with pumping dance tunes that help spur you on and adds to the cool vibe, and it’s just a really wicked workout space. I’m not really a fan of gyms - exercise for excercise sake - but this is such a great place and also has top notch equipment, it really is the business. They have flexible membership too, so unlike other gyms you’re not tied into a 12 month contract. Perfect, now I best get down there….

PS. there’s a cool terrace too so you can chill out before or after your workout…

figured I'd be too busy spurning advances to get anything done :icon_lol:

Story of your life eh? :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Edited by alex

Joined the gym at work today. Got my induction tomorrow, then its SHOWTIME.

3 days full body and 3 days HIIT should see you dead :icon_lol:

FYP

Thats just an obsene training plan for even the fittest.

Or maybe it was sarcasm....Is J2J a fat cunt? :icon_lol:

Read that as crab filled with fruit at first :icon_lol:

There's defo a fruit in the cab. :pray: Sorry, CT.

:icon_lol:

Just to CT I do. I feel abit sorry for him 'cos he get's tortured on here, day in day out. Warranted, aye. But, still ... :pray:

:icon_lol: You've given me a right good giggle with that and its nice to see a poster with a touch of class.

As for being tortured, Alex nearly came close to out foxing me in a thread (cant remember which one :icon_lol: ), but iirc, he lost his way in the fog of war on that particular occasion.

The truth is im a visionary and just usually ahead of the curve. :pray:

Some would see this gift of forsight as a curse (Leaxzes did when he had it) , I see it more as a gift and will continue the fight for truth and justice. :icon_lol:

:pray: :pray:

Alex outfoxes you every time you post and I just imagine you with a blank expression on your face every time Chez responds to you.

Joined the gym at work today. Got my induction tomorrow, then its SHOWTIME.

3 days full body and 3 days HIIT should see you dead :icon_lol:

FYP

Thats just an obsene training plan for even the fittest.

Or maybe it was sarcasm....Is J2J a fat cunt? :icon_lol:

:icon_lol: It's what I do every week at the gym. :icon_lol:

I agree though. HIIT, especially as I do it on the rowing machine is a killer.