Get in there

dan1990

So I'm I right in thinking Chelsea were missing their two starting CBs in Alex and Terry for this game? :rolleyes:

How can Chelsea not have anyone else bar Ivanovic to fill in. :D

They played Ferreira :lol: he's fucking gash.

So I'm I right in thinking Chelsea were missing their two starting CBs in Alex and Terry for this game? :lol:

Aye. Mackems will tell you we played Chelsea reserves and they played the first team, but the fact is the team they played on Sunday included 7 players that played against us....

Ferreira

Ramires

Zhirkov

Kakuta

McEachran

Anelka

Kalou

and as you say, of the players Chelsea didn't put out against them....we scored one more against Terry and Alex (....and Benayoun who's hardly a young un).

Edited by Happy Face

So I'm I right in thinking Chelsea were missing their two starting CBs in Alex and Terry for this game? :lol:

Aye. Mackems will tell you we played Chelsea reserves and they played the first team, but the fact is the team they played on Sunday included 7 players that played against us....

Ferreira

Ramires

Zhirkov

Kakuta

McEachran

Anelka

Kalou

and as you say, of the players Chelsea didn't put out against them....we scored one more against Terry and Alex (....and Benayoun who's hardly a young un).

:D:rolleyes::( :( :(;)

Kakuta, McEachran and Kalou came on near the end of the game. For fuck sake we were without Darren Bent and still managed to score 3 goals. The bitterness on here is unbelievable. Comparing your win to ours is cringeworthy. We battered their 1st team!

Get a load of this genius coming over here, gloating on a Toon board, and then calling US cringe-worthy and bitter. They had an off day, you had an on day, congratulations are in order but I bet to people like you the best thing about that result was being able to show it off to NUFC supporters as for once you've got something to be proud of.

What a joker.

Kakuta and McEachran didn't play long against us either.

You're win is obviously far more high profile but we also outclassed a pretty similar team. (they had their 2 first choice Centre Backs playing too :lol:)

Last minute winner compared to 90 minutes of sheer dominance. Aye thats the same

Kakuta and McEachran didn't play long against us either.

You're win is obviously far more high profile but we also outclassed a pretty similar team. (they had their 2 first choice Centre Backs playing too :lol:)

Last minute winner compared to 90 minutes of sheer dominance. Aye thats the same

I didn't say it was the same?

Ok i'll level with you lot... As you probably know I am a resident of RTG and recently we have had a complete and utter twat called "The Strawberry" who has made a big thing of coming on our board mouthing off every time you lot won or we lost and then went into hiding when we won or you lost. Hence me coming over here as this is the main Newcastle forum (?) to attempt the same.

Now that I have emulated him and realised he can't be having much fun at all as the reaction is the same as the one I have received here, I shall stop the 'wind up' :lol:

Thanks for having me :D

Ok i'll level with you lot... As you probably know I am a resident of RTG and recently we have had a complete and utter twat called "The Strawberry" who has made a big thing of coming on our board mouthing off every time you lot won or we lost and then went into hiding when we won or you lost. Hence me coming over here as this is the main Newcastle forum (?) to attempt the same.

Now that I have emulated him and realised he can't be having much fun at all as the reaction is the same as the one I have received here, I shall stop the 'wind up' :lol:

Newcastle Online is the biggest forum, go over there :rolleyes:

Newcastle Online is the biggest forum, go over there :lol:

Does anybody by the name of "Strawberry" reside over there?

TBH If you're objective, can take it as well as dish it out have more than one joke your're more than welcome on here.

TBH If you're objective, can take it as well as dish it out have more than one joke your're more than welcome on here.

:D

Thats what I like to hear. As for the give and take, I spent 90 minutes in St James' Park watching 'that game' so I think it's safe to say i've "taken it" :lol:

Difference being 90% of threads on RTG are about Newcastle so you should expect the odd Geordie to pop up to make a defence.

The only Sunderland threads on here are started by enraged mackems, who desparately want us to care as much for them as they care for us.....but then take a response as bitterness.