keegan to come back

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree as well...

However Leazes seems to think for some reason that Shepherd IS doing a good job... ;)

67458[/snapback]

question for you Craig, seeing as you can't name too many you would prefer to Shepherd.

How do you rate this lot :

Westwood

Seymour

McKeag

Forbes

SJH

Shepherd

and this little lot

Ken Bates

Doug Ellis

Bob Murray

Milan Mandrovic [whatever his name is]

Rupert Lowe

? Brown [West Ham]

Peter Ridsdale

Mohammed Fayed

? [Everton]

? Gould [those 2 blokes at Birmingham]

Delia Smith

Sam Haman [Cardiff]

Freddie Shepherd

.... to name the more high profile ones .......

67520[/snapback]

Why are you listing past Newcastle chairmen and chairpersons of other clubs?

Shepherd is still shite IMO - saying he's not as shit as x, y or z is not going to make him better IMO.

67629[/snapback]

whether you think he's shit or not, the difference between him and Souness, is that the manager, in the football sense, is the most important man in the football club, not the chairman. That is what bothers us, that is what we focus on.

Financially, the chairman is the most important man in the club, and from that angle, Shepherd has done a good job.

It IS possible for a manager to succeed under Shepherd, which is what it strikes me you are saying, but that is just down to opinion. Before you disagree, Bobby Robson did well, although not as well as we would like.

What I'm saying is, so long as Shepherd is chairman, I don't think a manager WILL succeed to his full potential.

Before you say it, it's not me saying that Souness is shit because of Shepherd - Souness is shit because Souness is shit and needs replacing.

IMO Shepherd is shit and I'd prefer it if someone with a better footballing knowledge was running the show.

Another point, you know the Craig Bellamy that LM wants to give a knee trembler to? Is this the same Craig Bellamy that was so mind-numbingly stupid and lacked discipline which got himself banned for 6 games out of 12 in the Champions League?

Of course I'm not forgetting the winner v Feyenoord btw.

What I'm saying is, so long as Shepherd is chairman, I don't think a manager WILL succeed to his full potential.

Before you say it, it's not me saying that Souness is shit because of Shepherd - Souness is shit because Souness is shit and needs replacing.

IMO Shepherd is shit and I'd prefer it if someone with a better footballing knowledge was running the show.

67883[/snapback]

aye, but try and say it fast

or when you are shitfaced ;)

67883[/snapback]

aye, but try and say it fast

or when you are shitfaced ;)

67972[/snapback]

A tongue-twister is born :icon_lol: