Do yee lot

Geordie_Mentalist

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do any sort of like forum awards at the end of the year wi a few different catergorys and that?

Just asking like cos if you dont I would be more than happy to get one up and running and sort some catergorys out, not necessarily all forum related but also NUFC related.

Get on it sunshine.

Is that a new cologne? You look great and now smell great.

Great.

Havin a deek at that thread, I will box these awards off haha. Proper catergories(catergorys fuck nahs, grammar police rocking it), wi nominations then the top three noiminations will go into a vote for the prestige of that catergorys (pffft) ultimate winner.

Do it all in PM anarl to keep it nice and secretive. Cheers though CT, I will be to get an idea of rough catergorys for this.

Behave, Wallsend born and bred. Lived in the gateshead area for the last few year though unfortunately. love takes you to weird old places.

Name the last two pubs Viv Graham was in before he died, two minutes to answer.

Behave, Wallsend born and bred. Lived in the gateshead area for the last few year though unfortunately. love takes you to weird old places.

Name the last two pubs Viv Graham was in before he died, two minutes to answer.

:lol:

How much was a bacon butty from Dicksons pork butchers in 1989?

Does anyone really give a fuck? 4 minutes cos I was responding to the England v France match (to your comment).

Speak for yourself mate, but a knowledge of the pricing history of Bacon based comestibles is way up on my list.

:lol: