amsterdam

SergioGeorgini

not been on here in a while but i thought itd probs be the best place to ask..

getting the ferry to the dam on friday. been a few times before but only once previously on the boat. managed to smuggle a few bags of green hidden in a hat that i bought without getting caught.

this time, however, quite a few of my mates are wanting me to bring stuff back, including shrooms and ive heard theyre much more "strict" with searching now and so was thinking about posting some stuff from amsterdam to home (or a friends house). just wondering if anybody has done this before and if so, how did you go about doing it?

it cant be much more difficult than wandering into a shop and buying a stamp, surely?

Edited by spacka

It's not worth the risk imo. Tell your "mates" to make their own arrangements.

Posting is pretty safe tbh so I've heard. I know a guy who knew a guy who ordered some medicinal from canada from a now-deceased website and the first package got intercepted but fuck all gets said. They resent it and it arrived fine. Just plead ignorant if anyone finds it, you would have rang the police immediately when it arrived obviously!

not been on here in a while but i thought itd probs be the best place to ask..

getting the ferry to the dam on friday. been a few times before but only once previously on the boat. managed to smuggle a few bags of green hidden in a hat that i bought without getting caught.

this time, however, quite a few of my mates are wanting me to bring stuff back, including shrooms and ive heard theyre much more "strict" with searching now and so was thinking about posting some stuff from amsterdam to home (or a friends house). just wondering if anybody has done this before and if so, how did you go about doing it?

it cant be much more difficult than wandering into a shop and buying a stamp, surely?

I've been five times, ten years ago the last time, and we've been searched every single time. Searched at Stansted three times. It's not worth it. If you're in your twenties and look a bit of a lad, you're going to get searched it's that simple.

Outside of the red lights district, best city in Europe imo. So beautiful.

Edited by WDP

Dont know about the ferry tbh but go to holland once or twice a year on the plane... never been searched once in 4 years. There's never even anyone on customs at Newcastle Airport.

Having said that i'd still not take the chance... and that would be for my own consumption...

Smuggle stuff back for your mates? Are you fuckin stupid?

Let them daft twats take the risk if they want something... I personally wouldn't want to be caught with my own stash, let alone stuff for several people!

Dont know about the ferry tbh but go to holland once or twice a year on the plane... never been searched once in 4 years. There's never even anyone on customs at Newcastle Airport.

Having said that i'd still not take the chance... and that would be for my own consumption...

Let them daft twats take the risk if they want something... I personally wouldn't want to be caught with my own stash, let alone stuff for several people!

The answer is in his screen name?

The boat's shit but it's a bit late to be telling you that. They're canny shit hot (or they were last time I got the boat back) at this end inc sniffer dogs. Canny funny seeing all the discarded bags of weed dropped in the queue for Customs as word filters along the line that there's sniffer dogs in action. Have fun anyway.

The answer is in his screen name?

Haha I hadn't notice that! :lol:

its not really only for my mates. and each mate who it is for, i will be smoking with so its not really a "favour" as such.

Dont risk it for a biscuit... its illegal, they have sniffer dogs and are just waiting for a mong like you to step of the boat so they can finger you in the arse

basically i just wanted to know where the fuck i'm meant to go to get a stamp and a postbox so i can post some stuff back home... but THX FOR CARING ABOUT MY SAFETY

You do what you like, sunshine. Fuck these divi's trying to tell you what to do after you asked their advice. By the way, before you go, if you get the chance to watch 'Midnight Express' then do so, it's a double cush film.

Laters.

:lol:

basically i just wanted to know where the fuck i'm meant to go to get a stamp and a postbox so i can post some stuff back home... but THX FOR CARING ABOUT MY SAFETY

You can get a stamp from a shop... not sure where you can get a postbox from, but there are usually lots of public ones scattered about the place that you can use.

Nowt really to do with this but...

I went on holiday with a few of the lads about 10 years ago now. When they unloaded the bags off the coach the sniffer dogs started going nuts for one of the lads bags, next thing we know he's been lifted by the cops - now this guy was the least likely person to be having drugs on him, and not exactly an astro-physicist either. Anyhow about 2 hours later he shows back up at the chalets after they searched his bag found nothing suspicious and released him....turns out he'd packed a couple of pounds of bacon for his breakfast and the dogs were just fucking hungry!

Nowt really to do with this but...

I went on holiday with a few of the lads about 10 years ago now. When they unloaded the bags off the coach the sniffer dogs started going nuts for one of the lads bags, next thing we know he's been lifted by the cops - now this guy was the least likely person to be having drugs on him, and not exactly an astro-physicist either. Anyhow about 2 hours later he shows back up at the chalets after they searched his bag found nothing suspicious and released him....turns out he'd packed a couple of pounds of bacon for his breakfast and the dogs were just fucking hungry!

Hmm... so if our spacktastic friend were to fill his bag with bacon and other noms then stash some of the good stuff in a side pocket... :lol:

Personally I think it's not worth getting a criminal record for a small amount of weed / mushrooms and at the same time if you try and bring / post back a canny bit then you're risking getting into serious bother. Worth thinking long and hard about iyam. Just go and have good time.

Alex is right - if you are caught on the Quayside with a small amount of sommat dodgy there is a fair chance you'll get a warning or maybe a small fine

Customs & Excise don't work like that - "hang 'em High" is their motto. And sending stuff through the post is just asking for them to take note and let you do it a few more times - then you are in for trafficking and 8 years

You can get a stamp from a shop... not sure where you can get a postbox from, but there are usually lots of public ones scattered about the place that you can use.

The fact he even had to ask the question! Has there ever been a more apt username on this board?

The fact he even had to ask the question! Has there ever been a more apt username on this board?

I did think the same like. :lol: