anti-matter

tooner

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its probably fair to say that a few scientists have an eye already on some potential uses. Instead of fusing isotopes of hydrogen to create thermonuclear power, they could be looking to create nuclear fusion and fission experiments with anti-hydrogen particles. Scary.

If you aren't a cutting edge scientist way ahead of world development you aren't allowed an opinion by the way, I just thought I'd lay that down.

it means he's "experienced" in that field though :lol:

I can't wait to hear what the whistleblower in Leazes' pub has had to say against anti-matter the neet.

give it a rest man.

Yawn

I'm guessing you hear a lot of that refrain, tbf.

I can't wait to hear what the whistleblower in Leazes' pub has had to say against anti-matter the neet.

give it a rest man.

Yawn

I'm guessing you hear a lot of that refrain, tbf.

:lol:

fucking odd.

Its probably fair to say that a few scientists have an eye already on some potential uses. Instead of fusing isotopes of hydrogen to create thermonuclear power, they could be looking to create nuclear fusion and fission experiments with anti-hydrogen particles. Scary.

Nah, fearless still over here kidda. Honest.

ignorance is bliss... :lol:

Only just proved it exists? You're efforts to look smart after that were wasted on me buddy.

Only just proved it exists? You're efforts to look smart after that were wasted on me buddy.

:lol: ....again i am disappointment in your grammar..... :lol:

Pardon?

Pardon?

capitals are over-rated... :lol:

Pardon?

1-0 to skidders here like

Pardon?

:lol: ...again with the passive aggressive love in between you two...i'll leave you two alone as i'm off to have some fun in the mountains.

Pardon?

:lol: ...again with the passive aggressive love in between you two...i'll leave you two alone as i'm off to have some fun in the mountains.

sums you up

Pardon?

Surely 1-1 or even 1-0 tooner as "skidders" went out of his way to make his mistake where as tooner just didn't hit caps lock :lol:

What was the point of discovering electricity? Or DNA? Or bothering with mathematics? Its not like they ever led to anything useful is it? :lol:

No you're mistaken mate, you've listed useful research and discoveries to justify researching something pointless. Any idea what use antimatter will ever be?

It doesn't matter.

Pardon?

sums you up

thanks, i'd like to think so... :lol: (the fact you think that comment is a slight towards me sums you up tbh)

Edited by tooner

Pardon?

Surely 1-1 or even 1-0 tooner as "skidders" went out of his way to make his mistake where as tooner just didn't hit caps lock :lol:

I started typing 'you're a wanker' to him and only partially deleted it :lol:

It'll almost certainly always require more energy to produce anti-matter than would be released from the annihilation with ordinary matter. And there'd be no energy benefit from nuclear fusion/fission using anti-matter over using ordinary matter. I don't think it's ever going to be of any practical use for energy production.