if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

A young girl started work in the village chemist shop. She was very shy about having to sell condoms to the public.

The owner was going on holiday for a couple of days and asked if she would be willing to run the shop on her own.

She had to confide in him her worries about selling the contraceptives.

"Look," he said. "My regular customers don’t ask for condoms, they'll ask for a 310 [small size] a 320[medium size] or a 330[large size]. The word condom won’t even be used.

The first day was fine but on the second day a black guy came in to the shop, put out his hand and said "350".

The girl panicked. She phoned the owner on his mobile and told him of her predicament.

"Go back in and check if he has a yellow bucket hanging between his legs" her boss told her.

She peeped through the door and saw the yellow bucket hanging between his legs. "Yes "!!!! She said “He’s got one hanging there"....!

The boss said "Go back in and give him £3-50......................He's the Window cleaner"

An elderly golfer comes in after a good round of golf at the new course and heads straight to the bar/restaurant area of the club house.

As he passes through the swinging doors, he spots a sign hanging over the bar that reads:

COLD BEER: $5.00

HAMBURGER: $10.00

CHEESEBURGER: $15.50

CHICKEN SANDWICH: $18.50

HAND JOB: $250.00

Checking his wallet to be sure he has the necessary money, the old golfer walks up to the bar and beckons to the exceptionally attractive female bartender who is serving drinks to a couple of sun-wrinkled golfers. She glides down behind the bar to the old golfer

“Yes?” she inquires with a wide, knowing smile. “May I help you sir?”

The old golfer leans over the bar and whispers, “I was wondering young lady, are you the one who gives the hand-jobs around here?”

She looks into his wrinkled eyes and with a wide smile purrs, “Yes sir, I sure am.”

The old golfer leans in even closer and into her left ear says softly, “Well then, be sure to wash your hands real good, because I want a cheeseburger.”

Guest CabayeAye

So, here I am sat in the internet café next to a big ugly African man who is reading every word I ty

Borderline!!!!! I'm sorry like but that's a fully paid up book stamped mackem, but any definition. Fair enough we'll let Chester Le Street and Durham off cos there's more toon fans and they're nearer here, but Penshaw!!! FFS. While we're on about Wearside, why do mackems and people from South of Gateshead, call Chester Le Street, Chester Luh Street, when quite clearly Chester Lee Street is the correct way of pronouncing it.

Just seen this. This is getting bookmarked lol: it is pronounced Chesterley street btw ;)

Edited by J69

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

An octopus walks into a bar and starts bragging how good a musician he is.

Englishman decides to call his bluff, "See that piano over there? Play 'Minuet in G', by Johann Sebastian Bach, then"

The octopus does so brilliantly.

Irishman says, "See that guitar? play 'Layla' by Derek and the Dominos"

The octopus does a superb job on it before smugly smiling to his audience.

Scotsman says, "See those bagpipes over yonder? Lets see you manage that"

The octopus just stares dumbfounded.

"Aye, thought youd struggle there. Cannae play it, son?" The Scotsman says with a smile. The octopus replies, "Play it? When I rip it's tartan jarmies off I'm gonna fucking ride the cute little arse off it!"

The Pope goes to a restaurant and says to the waiter, ' can I have a rare steak please.'

The waiter shouts, 'one bloody steak for the Pope.'

The Pope gets all angry and gives the waiter a right telling off for swearing but the waiter explains that a rare steak is known as a bloody steak and it's not swearing.

The Pope thanks the waiter and apologises for thinking he swore and trots off, remembering how to order any future steaks.

A week passes by and the Pope has a young priest in tow and takes him to the restaurant.

The Pope decides to smugly show the young priest how to order, so the Pope shouts over to the waiter....'waiter, could I have a bloody steak please'....

The young priest appears shocked but thinks, what the hell and shouts....'me too, with lashings of fucking chips on the side.' :naughty:

I went to see the Red Arrows last weekend .

There were gasps of "Ooh" and "Aah" as the crowds watched on in amazement. Near miss after near miss had some people covering their eyes and shaking their heads in disbelief.

It was a good half hour's worth of entertainment, but in the end, my wife finally managed to park the car and we made our way to the air show.

Missus left a note on the fridge saying:

"It's no good, it's not working.

I'm staying at mum's for a while".

I opened it, the light came on and the beer was suitably chilled.

Fuck knows what she was on about...

Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one but after looking through her knickers drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a French maids outfit, and a police woman's uniform, he finally decided if she can't hold down a job, she's not for him

Missus left a note on the fridge saying:

"It's no good, it's not working.

I'm staying at mum's for a while".

I opened it, the light came on and the beer was suitably chilled.

Fuck knows what she was on about...

:lol: