if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

4 hours ago, Ayatollah Hermione said:

What’s a scared Japanese bloke’s favourite ice cream?

IT’S VANILLA (Godzilla)!!!

Straight out of the Man's Daddy collection, that.

• Haha 2

Summer of 69 (Corona re-mix 2020)

I got my first real virus thing
Got it at five to nine
Coughed up 'til my mucous bled
Was the summer of Bat chow mein

Me and some guys from school
Had a band and we tried real hard.
Jimmy quit, Jody got married
I should've known we'd never get far

Oh, when I look back now
That summer seemed to last forever
And if I had the choice
Yeah, I'd never wanna be there
Those were the worst days of my life

Ain't no use in complainin'
When you've got a job to do
Spent my evenings down at the factory
And that's when I met you, yeah

Standin' on your mama's porch
You told me that you'd wait forever
Oh, and when you held my hand
I knew that it wasn't very clever
Those were the worst days of my life

Oh, yeah.
Back in the summer of Bat chow mein

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

A braggart racehorse is sitting bullshitting his heart out to a bored looking donkey. He did this, he did that, reckoned he'd won flats and jumping, the derby and the grand national. The donkey was getting a bit bored with it. Eventually the racehorse pauses and condescendingly says, 'I suppose you make a few quid on Blackpool beach, then?' The donkey pulls out his phone, and Google's 'Zebra' then shows it to the horse. 'Who's that, then?' the horse asks. The donkey replies, 'It's me when I won the champions League with Juventus' 👍

• Haha 5

• 2 weeks later...

I was crossing the street when I suddenly noticed my ex getting run over by a bus.

I thought to myself, "Wow! That could have been me!"

Then I remembered I can’t drive a bus

• Haha 1

The other day my little boy asked me where poo comes from. 

"Well son," I said, knowing it was only a matter of time before I would have to deliver one of these awkward facts of life lessons.

“Food passes down the esophagus by peristalsis. It enters the stomach, where digestive enzymes induce a probiotic reaction in the alimentary canal. This contracts the protein before waste enters the colon. Water is absorbed, whereupon it enters the rectum finally to emerge as poo."

He said “wow, so where does Tigger come from?”

• Haha 2

A mackem runs home from school and excitedly tells his father that he beat all the Geordie kids at throwing the javelin in PE. 'That, Son, is because you're a mackem. Never forget it' his dad tells him, the lad's chest swelling with pride. Next week he runs home and excitedly tells his old man he came first in the 100 metres sprint, 'Ah beat al the Geordie Kids' he boasted.  'That, Son, is because you're a mackem. Never forget it' his dad again tells him, the lad's chest swelling with pride once more. Last week of term and once more the Mackem runs home all excited. 'Da, Da! A done PE again today! Ah was in the showers and my willy was bigger than al their willies! Is it because I'm a mackem, Da?' The father looks up from his paper, 'No son. It's because you're 48.'

• Haha 5

As there now appears to be a Premier League Provisional Restart Date, I guess that will put an end to Newcastle's all time record of going 3 months in one season without dropping a point.

Geddit?

21 minutes ago, The Fish said:

As there now appears to be a Premier League Provisional Restart Date, I guess that will put an end to Newcastle's all time record of going 3 months in one season without dropping a point.

Geddit?

Did you miss this