if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

23 hours ago, Holden McGroin said:

Ah shit. Working while posting... what could possibly go wrong.

Not a joke but yeah, be careful. Me and a friend were discussing a mutual lady aquaintance who he had worked with an he now worked with in his new job. Couldn't remember her name propely so he found it on his NHS global list. Yeah, you guess it, he cced her in to the e-mail thread. Fuck me, I wanted the ground to swallow me up but as for him..... He had to rush to apologise in person and beg forgiveness. We stick to Whatapp now. 

Another mate sent out a dirty joke be e-amil. To the entire trust. Almost lost his job. 

Edited by Renton

5 hours ago, Renton said:

Not a joke but yeah, be careful. Me and a friend were discussing a mutual lady aquaintance who he had worked with an he now worked with in his new job. Couldn't remember her name propely so he found it on his NHS global list. Yeah, you guess it, he cced her in to the e-mail thread. Fuck me, I wanted the ground to swallow me up but as for him..... He had to rush to apologise in person and beg forgiveness. We stick to Whatapp now. 

Another mate sent out a dirty joke be e-amil. To the entire trust. Almost lost his job. 

I can just imagine.

"mate, remember that Sharon in Cardiology. You know, the one with the cracking norks. "

Edited by Holden McGroin

19 minutes ago, Holden McGroin said:

I can just imagine.

"mate, remember that Sharon in Cardiology. You know, the one with the cracking norks. "

Takes me back to my schooldays (eons ago)

Field trip to ford castle iirc, in our room, one of the lads (back to door) says "bet Mr Cooper has Miss Pollock down to her bra and panties by now", who'd just walked in (aye both of them)

Edited by Toonpack
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Toonpack said:

Takes me back to my schooldays (eons ago)

Field trip to ford castle iirc, in our room, one of the lads (back to door) says "bet Mr Cooper has Miss Pollock down to her bra and panties by now", who'd just walked in (aye both of them)

I went to a field trip to Ford castle too, circa 1987 I think. Got friendly with a slapper from Wallsend in an alcove late at night. Ahh, the mammaries. 

Edited by Renton
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Renton said:

I went to a field trip to Ford castle too, circa 1987 I think. Got friendly with a slapper from Wallsend in an alcove late at night. Ahh, the mammaries. 

‘Reader, I married her.’

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Renton said:

was some of the lads in the top room, which was connected to room below by a stairway in the wall, (for olde aristocratic secret shagging purposes) top door was locked, we were below and that door was open, half the lads went to each door when everyone had supposedly turned in and we sprayed every can of deodorant we had through the keyholes, nearly killed them 😂😂

2 hours ago, Renton said:

Not called Yuri by any chance? 

My application to join the local brass band has been rejected. Apparently they prefer loud, confident personalities and I don’t like blowing my own trumpet.

(Gemmill would get in mind!)

13 hours ago, Toonpack said:

My application to join the local brass band has been rejected. Apparently they prefer loud, confident personalities and I don’t like blowing my own trumpet.

(Gemmill would get in mind!)

No Way Mac GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Haha 1

On 21/07/2022 at 20:09, Renton said:

I've no idea now. I've looked up the meaning of Yuri though and apparently it means Japanese girl love. Which sounds very nice, admittedly. 

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...