if you heard a joke today, post it

Dr Gloom

A school teacher asked her class to make a sentence containing the expression “I presume”.
One little girl held up her hand and said:
“Yesterday my mother hand washed the dinner dishes and I presumed that the dishwasher was broken.”
“Very good” said the teacher.
Another one said:
“This morning, my father drove the Volkswagen out of the garage. I presume that the BMW wouldn't start.”
“That’s excellent” says the teacher.
Little Johnny at the back of the classroom gets up and says: “Yesterday I saw grandpa leave the house with a newspaper under his arm and headed for the bush, I presume that.......”
The teacher interrupted him and said,
“I stopped you because you have no idea what your grandfather was going to do, so you can’t presume anything.
”Johnny says, “Please Teacher, let me finish my sentence.”
The teacher says, “Very well. Continue.”
“As I was saying, I saw my grandpa heading for the bush with a newspaper under his arm.
I presume he was going for a shit because he can’t read

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Last week my girlfriend invited me to her house. I found her sister alone in the house, she was unbelievably sexy! She wore a very tight miniskirt and was bra-less on that day. She told me that her sister had to rush somewhere and had instructed her to tell me that she will make up for the meeting later that evening. We are to get married in a few weeks time. After a little chit chat, she whispered that she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome. She told me that she wanted me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. Well, I was in total shock, and couldn’t say a word. She said, “I’m going to my bedroom,and if you want one last wild fling, just come over and get me.” I immediately turned around and walked to the front door to go to my car, I opened the door and Lo! behold, my entire future family was standing outside, all clapping! With tears in his eyes, my father-in- law hugged me and said, “We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn’t ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family."

Moral of the story: Always keep your condoms in the car!

A man received the following text from his Neighbour:

"I am so sorry Bob. I've been riddled with guilt and I have to confess.

I have been helping myself to your wife, day and night when you're not around. In fact, I have probably been getting more than you. I do not get it at home - but that's no excuse. 

I can no longer live with the guilt and I hope you will accept my sincerest apology with my promise that it won't ever happen again."

On reading the text, the man, anguished and betrayed, went directly into his bedroom, grabbed his gun and, without a word, shot his wife dead.

A few moments later, a second text came in, "Bloody spell check!! Sorry Bob, the second sentence should refer to your wifi."

A widowed Jewish lady, still in very good shape, was sunbathing on a Totally deserted beach near Tel Aviv.
She looked up and noticed that a man her age, also in good shape, had walked Up, placed his blanket on the sand near hers and began reading a book.
Smiling, she attempted to strike up a conversation with him. "How are you today?"
"Fine, thank you," he responded, and turned back to his book.
"I love the beach. Do you come here often?" she asked.
"First time since my wife passed away 2 years ago," he replied and turned back to his book.
"I'm sorry to hear that. My husband passed away three years ago and it is very lonely," she countered. ”Do you live around here?" she asked.
"Yes, I live over in Haifa," he answered, and again he resumed reading.
Trying to find a topic of common interest, she persisted, "Do you like pussy cats?"
With that, the man dropped his book, came over to her blanket, tore off her Swimsuit and gave her the most passionate lovemaking of her life.
When the cloud of sand began to settle, she gasped and asked the man, "How did you know that was what I wanted?"
The man replied,
"How did you know my name was Katz ? "

• 3 weeks later...

A horse and a donkey meet in a bar and get on great and are all over each other.

After a few drinks the horse invites the donkey back to her place for a night cap.  When they get there there's pictures everywhere of the horse picking up trophies for winning Group one races including the Oaks and 1,000 Guineas.

Anyway, after a few drinks they have a shag and when the donkey is leaving the horse says  "how about your place next time ". 
The donkey is delighted and says ok,  but on the way home he begins to panic and thinks how the hell is he going to impress this champion racehorse. 
During the week he had a brainwave and goes to the zoo and takes a picture of a zebra. 

The following weekend comes and the horse arrives for their date, in the living room is a big wall to wall picture of the zebra.

"What's that picture"  She says. "Oh it's nothing really" the donkey says.  "Oh go on, tell me" says the horse "i really want to know"
"It's no big deal" says the donkey..... "I just used to play for Newcastle United" 

• 3 months later...