khay

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

101 lurkers.

Obsessed?

Obsessed with laughing at you? Probably.

Just like the laugh we had when Ben Arfa banged in that belter.

Of course, everybody enjoys beating the bigger boys.

We're 7 places above you in the table mongface.

And? We'll see where you are at the end of the season. Won't be anywhere near us that's for sure. Or Sunderland.

Take no notice of this prick. He's boasting on his forum that he's winding you all up.

Not all Blues are like him.

:lol: makes him all the more pathetic.

Is he your Kevin?

As usual, Plan A isn't working and Hughton doesn't know how to fix it.

Not saying I want him out or anything... but he's clearly got some major flaws as a manager. When things don't go our way we have no back-up plans.

Far too one dimensional.

Major flaws inherent in not being allowed to spend any money tbh.

As usual, Plan A isn't working and Hughton doesn't know how to fix it.

Not saying I want him out or anything... but he's clearly got some major flaws as a manager. When things don't go our way we have no back-up plans.

Far too one dimensional.

Major flaws inherent in not being allowed to spend any money tbh.

Partly. A huge part, don't get me wrong. I know he's being helped at all.

Where are the twats that keep telling us we're off to Europe next season?

Here, you miserable moaning old boring wanker :lol:

Did I actually name you you pathetic piece of shit?

No but like a clueless cunt of a taxi driver you are you have an uninformed opinion about everything as your last week's worth of posts in many topics show.

At your age if you were any good at your advertising career you still be at it but obviously you weren't, which make nmost of what you write even more worthless.

So shut it and fuck right off.

I have no interest in anything you have to say but will make it my hobby to point out the crap that comes from you.

Or if you think it's worth it take me on and have me voted off the board.

Unlike skidmark if I lost I wouldn't be back but I doubt you could say the same.

101 lurkers.

Obsessed?

Obsessed with laughing at you? Probably.

Just like the laugh we had when Ben Arfa banged in that belter.

Of course, everybody enjoys beating the bigger boys.

We're 7 places above you in the table mongface.

And? We'll see where you are at the end of the season. Won't be anywhere near us that's for sure. Or Sunderland.

Take no notice of this prick. He's boasting on his forum that he's winding you all up.

Not all Blues are like him.

:lol: makes him all the more pathetic.

Is he your Kevin?

Don't know who Kevin is, but there is every chance this prick is worse

Time to make some changes Chris. We've got lucky to get our goal, don't think they'll be putting anymore through balls through for Carroll for us.

Change it up.

No but like a clueless cunt of a taxi driver you are you have an uninformed opinion about everything as your last week's worth of posts in many topics show.

At your age if you were any good at your advertising career you still be at it but obviously you weren't, which make nmost of what you write even more worthless.

I have no interest in anything you have to say but will make it my hobby to point out the crap that comes from you.

Unlike skidmark if I lost I wouldn't be back but I doubt you could say the same.

:gay::good::(

We all know the limitations of smith etc and for me the trick Hughton is missing is giving some of the youth a go instead of those who constantly dissappoint. Whers Vuckic and that Ferguson kid?

Just what Capello said :lol:

:gay::good::(

So you're not game?

Maybe if we play Smith up front?

weak as piss

For all I might agree with you on many things Sammy... you've made a bit of a tit of yourself with this post :gay:

have a pint mate, it'll be easir after

Commentators confusin the issue about who Routledge is coming on for. Should be Nolan or Smith in my opinion, but there's no way he'll take off Nolan and he'll probably wuss out and take off Guthrie who is so obviously out of position it's not at all funny - but he should be moved into the middle because even out of position he's been 100 times better than Smith.

...and it's Guthrie off.