Ashley --- Carrol not for sale....... at any price!

Christmas Tree

The problem is now that we're in the Premier League "big clubs" like 'appy 'arry's bunch will have a closer look at the likes of Enrique, Carroll etc.

Will be interesting to see when any tempting offers come in whether our great "teamspirit" will convince better players to stay at least until June and help us safing our PL status. Wouldn't be surprised if a couple of players would do a "N'Zogbia/Given" if we're in turmoil by late January.

I think Ricky will stay...Jonas looks more like a shipjumper to me (this time round).

Edited by Park Life

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The problem is now that we're in the Premier League "big clubs" like 'appy 'arry's bunch will have a closer look at the likes of Enrique, Carroll etc.

Will be interesting to see when any tempting offers come in whether our great "teamspirit" will convince better players to stay at least until June and help us safing our PL status. Wouldn't be surprised if a couple of players would do a "N'Zogbia/Given" if we're in turmoil by late January.

I think Ricky will stay...Jonas looks more like a shipjumper to me (this time round).

You never know - nobody did expect Shay's departure in '09. As I've said, I'm confident as far as surivival is concerned, my biggest worry is the transfer window though.

if Carroll’s worth is that great then you’re going to have to pay him accordingly, the recently signed 5 year contract equates to £35k p.w. which isn’t good enough to keep him.

even so, Carroll has to continue his worth for more than the few months so far.

when Ashley has given him anywhere near what he could get elsewhere, then we’ll know he means it.

in the meantime I’ll presume his ethos has still not changed, with or without ‘club insider’ statements.

So...

Blackburn and Bolton both due to have cash injections innit.

So you're using slang which is regularly looked down on...but in French?

Baffling :lol:

You can see the post was written in shorthand in parts, so yeah. Up yours btw. :gay:

Whch top class Geordies were blooded in and not sold during the sheppy era like?

"Idiot presumably isn't going to pursue this" :lol:

The last time I called you a tedious cunt you were voted out, so heres hoping.

fuck off you tedious cunt.

We never wanted to lose Shay, we made that clear from January whatever the price they offered. They came in with £3M and we politely told them to go away. Somehow Shay got it into his head that he wanted to move on because he wanted to win trophies. City then came in with a £5M bid that we rejected but then ...when a player decides they want to go it’s very, very difficult.

Sound familiar? only this time we're saying it in advance....

Whch top class Geordies were blooded in and not sold during the sheppy era like?

"Idiot presumably isn't going to pursue this" :lol:

The last time I called you a tedious cunt you were voted out, so heres hoping.

fuck off you tedious cunt.

What's your fucking problem like you fucking cock. It's okay for Leazes to go around provoking the argument but it's not okay for me to fucking respond? Just because you agree with him? Fuck off. Go fuck yourself you fucking tedious cunt

We never wanted to lose Shay, we made that clear from January whatever the price they offered. They came in with £3M and we politely told them to go away. Somehow Shay got it into his head that he wanted to move on because he wanted to win trophies. City then came in with a £5M bid that we rejected but then ...when a player decides they want to go it’s very, very difficult.

Just like Hamman wanted to go to Liverpool and Woodgate wanted to go to Madrid. But fucking hell, it's Mike Ashley, how dare he not be able to compete with the ambition of the richest owners in club football! Get a fucking grip you silly cunt.

Just like Hamman wanted to go to Liverpool and Woodgate wanted to go to Madrid. But fucking hell, it's Mike Ashley, how dare he not be able to compete with the ambition of the richest owners in club football! Get a fucking grip you silly cunt.

ooooooh tetchy little fucker today arent we? :lol:

I am actually, bad day at the office!

well sit down, have a cup of tea and relax, you deserve it, you work too hard you do.

Fucking right I do, third Sunday in a row this is. I'm off till Wednesday now though. I might check in on here a little more over the next couple of days. You lucky fuckers!