Thanks peeps

snakehips

Just like to say thanks to all the riff-raff I met yesterday :(

I was a bit nervous, being the newbie, but you all made me feel really welcome.

I really wanted to stay a bit longer, but not being the greatest drinker in the world I knew that another pint and I might do something daft and spoil the day.

Cheers, and see you next week all being well. :(:icon_lol:

:icon_lol:

Quote Toplass at the lad who wiped the edge of the pool table: 'he looks like an expert at wiping up with a tissue' :unsure:;):(:(:(

Edited by snakehips

Cheers, and see you next week all being well. :)  :)

Mr Hips, seeing as I have a ticket for the Arse game you'll be meeting the best poster this board has ever seen. B)

64308[/snapback]

Yes Steve, it will be a pleasure. We can find a quiet corner to discuss how to increase the level of intelligent posts by the rest of the rabble, to match our own!!!!!!!!!!!!! :icon_lol:

A pleasure to meet you Mr Hips :)

64307[/snapback]

The pleasure was all mine B)

Thanks for looking after me.

Still think that hat suited you more than it did Alex :)

EDIT: someone told me yesterday, with a straight face as well, that they only had around 500 posts on here. Hmmmmmm, wish I could remember who! :icon_lol::)

Edited by snakehips

now snakey, dont forget you said that once you'd met them all, you'd pm me with your thoughts on what this bunch are really like  :icon_lol:

64226[/snapback]

Jings T/R, where would I start!!!!

64306[/snapback]

Thank you very much for the pm snakey.....did make me chuckle B)

EDIT: someone told me yesterday, with a straight face as well, that they only had around 500 posts on here. Hmmmmmm, wish I could remember who! B)  :)

64314[/snapback]

:icon_lol:

I thought I had about 650! Anyway, to put it into context, I was comparing my number of posts to Gemmill's. As he has over 2,400 then mine are pitiful in comparison. :)

Speaking of the next one, because of the late kickoff does that mean more drinking time before the match? Or does it become a night out later instead? Makes no difference to me 'cos I get in at about 9am on Saturday and I'm not leaving til Sunday morning.

Speaking of the next one, because of the late kickoff does that mean more drinking time before the match? Or does it become a night out later instead? Makes no difference to me 'cos I get in at about 9am on Saturday and I'm not leaving til Sunday morning.

64353[/snapback]

I'll come out before as well as after, but probably not til later on - won't be a 1 o clock start for me, maybe 3?

64353[/snapback]

I'll come out before as well as after, but probably not til later on - won't be a 1 o clock start for me, maybe 3?

64360[/snapback]

Meanwhile, I'll have to find a way of telling the lads down the Irish Pub that I'll be leaving at half-time because we're going to see the bloody Narnia film.

Under the thumb, me? :icon_lol:B)

Meanwhile, I'll have to find a way of telling the lads down the Irish Pub that I'll be leaving at half-time because we're going to see the bloody Narnia film.

Under the thumb, me?  :icon_lol:  :)

64367[/snapback]

Man, fuck Narnia. It's Lord of the Rings for fa...

Nevermind. :)

B)

Under the thumb, me?  :icon_lol:  :)

64367[/snapback]

Man, fuck Narnia. It's Lord of the Rings for fa...

Nevermind. :)

B)

64368[/snapback]

...ns of something marginally less preposterous? :)

Sorry to have missed you both, Toplass and mr hips...

Next week, perhaps?

Oooo... I might even have the old man with me too. Not sure what time he's coming up.

Why oh why did I let him get a ticket for the arsenal match?? He'd better behave!

Yes! I haven't met your father Louisa, maybe he should meet one of the people you met in Melbourne. :icon_lol:

64407[/snapback]

Note to all at next pissup: Keep Steve away from Lou's dad.

On seconds thoughts...

Wont be able to attend the after-match soiree due to people coming round for alcohol and home made curry. One of which is an Arsenal supporter :icon_lol:

Not a bad weekend for him eh? Comes and watches his team beat Nuwcarsel in their own back yard (probably), then comes and gets free beer and curry at a Newcastle supporter's house!

Maybe I should let him go the whole hog and let him shag my wife and give him a lift home anarl?????? B):)