Emergency question re yorkshire puddings

Christmas Tree

I keep meaning to try a new tactic with Yorkshires which I saw done with pancakes and it worked a treat so wondered if it could be done with a Yorkie?

Separate the eggs and beat the whites so as if you're making meringues, mix all the other ingredients as normal but then fold in the beaten egg white mixture. Like I say I saw it done with pancakes and they got fantastic thick light fluffy pancakes so I wonder if it could boost Yorkshires?

I keep meaning to try a new tactic with Yorkshires which I saw done with pancakes and it worked a treat so wondered if it could be done with a Yorkie?

Separate the eggs and beat the whites so as if you're making meringues, mix all the other ingredients as normal but then fold in the beaten egg white mixture. Like I say I saw it done with pancakes and they got fantastic thick light fluffy pancakes so I wonder if it could boost Yorkshires?

OMFG, You'll be wanting your back doors kicking in next :nah:

* Scotchland accent*

"Is it a Yorkshire Pudding or a meringue?"

" No, you're right, its a yorkshire pud"

* Scotchland accent*

Bobby Thompson joke (well, variation on it anyway).

Edited by alex

* Scotchland accent*

Bobby Thompson joke (well, variation on it anyway).

poor.

Shit comedian anyway :nah:

ps I happily just fill a roasting tin with batter (not a euphemism) and serve it in wacking great slabs. That'll dink dank do! You can't beat Yorkshires.

All that was then needed to mop up the gravy was some of manc mags roasting tin yorkies....Yum Yum Yum.

033kn.jpg

Superb! :nah:

on the subject of Yorkshires.

Christmas dinner, yorkshire free zone?

I say, yes, Yorkshires are for a Sunday not the lords birthday.

dont be putting them things near my plate, no no :D Yorkshire puddings are for beef, not turkey.