Just heard something quite intresting...

Ketsbaia

My mam knows someone who knows someone at the club and at her works Xmas do it came out that when we were looking for SBRs replacement we held talks with Allardyce. There was a 'panel' that consisted of Fat Fred, one or two nobodies from the board and Shearer who interviewed the candidates. Big Sam turned down the job because during this talk he fell out with Shearer.

There are a few questions raised by this but the main one being why the fuck was Shearer interviewing candidates for the job? :unsure: Does he really hold that much power in the club?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mam knows someone who knows someone at the club and at her works Xmas do it came out that when we were looking for SBRs replacement we held talks with Allardyce. There was a 'panel' that consisted of Fat Fred, one or two nobodies from the board and Shearer who interviewed the candidates. Big Sam turned down the job because during this talk he fell out with Shearer.

There are a few questions raised by this but the main one being why the fuck was Shearer interviewing candidates for the job?  :unsure: Does he really hold that much power in the club?

64203[/snapback]

Well he needs to have assurances that he'll be in the team no matter what. ;)

I know for a fact Steve Bruce was interviewed for the job on quite a few occasions before SBR left.

64327[/snapback]

How do you know 'for a fact'??

There are a few questions raised by this but the main one being why the fuck was Shearer interviewing candidates for the job?  B) Does he really hold that much power in the club?

64203[/snapback]

Aye reet. More Shearer bashing. :icon_lol:

There are a few questions raised by this but the main one being why the fuck was Shearer interviewing candidates for the job?  B) Does he really hold that much power in the club?

64203[/snapback]

Aye reet. More Shearer bashing. :icon_lol:

64343[/snapback]

At least he was prepared to share his story though, Mr. Secret Squirrel. :)

At least he was prepared to share his story though, Mr. Secret Squirrel. B)

64346[/snapback]

What story, the KK one?

I'm keeping it for an exclusive man :)

64349[/snapback]

An exclusive rumour? :) Whaddya think this thread is? All the best exclusives are on Toontastic man. :icon_lol:

64346[/snapback]

What story, the KK one?

64349[/snapback]

An exclusive rumour? :) Whaddya think this thread is? All the best exclusives are on Toontastic man. :icon_lol:

64351[/snapback]

Aye but we have proper insiders on wor board. :)

64346[/snapback]

What story, the KK one?

64349[/snapback]

64351[/snapback]

Aye but we have proper insiders on wor board. :D

64354[/snapback]

I'll have to take your word for it. :) Point me in the direction of the next "inside story" that gets posted, and when it comes true I'll believe you. <_<:D

64346[/snapback]

What story, the KK one?

I'm keeping it for an exclusive man :D

64349[/snapback]

64351[/snapback]

Aye but we have proper insiders on wor board. :D

64354[/snapback]

I'll have to take your word for it. :) Point me in the direction of the next "inside story" that gets posted, and when it comes true I'll believe you. <_<<_<

64356[/snapback]

Lee clark signs for Newcastle. Posted on wor board 2 months before it actually happend.

Luque in talks with Newcastle. Posted on our board two days before we were even linked by the British media.

N'Zogbia's hand injury, posted the day after the Wigan match then the media come out with it just before yesterday's match.

Taylor's shoulder injury, posted 2 days (and the length of time he'd be out) before the club officialy released it.

And many more examples. Even Dyer's real injury, the takeover crap and a few other things.

Obviously we hold back on a few things.

Not bad for a shite forum B)

64346[/snapback]

What story, the KK one?

I'm keeping it for an exclusive man :D

64349[/snapback]

64351[/snapback]

Aye but we have proper insiders on wor board. <_<

64354[/snapback]

I'll have to take your word for it. :D Point me in the direction of the next "inside story" that gets posted, and when it comes true I'll believe you. <_<<_<

64356[/snapback]

Lee clark signs for Newcastle. Posted on wor board 2 months before it actually happend.

Luque in talks with Newcastle. Posted on our board two days before we were even linked by the British media.

N'Zogbia's hand injury, posted the day after the Wigan match then the media come out with it just before yesterday's match.

Taylor's shoulder injury, posted 2 days (and the length of time he'd be out) before the club officialy released it.

And many more examples. Even Dyer's real injury, the takeover crap and a few other things.

64361[/snapback]

I'm not disputing them claims Chris, but can you provide proof? :)

64346[/snapback]

What story, the KK one?

I'm keeping it for an exclusive man <_<

64349[/snapback]

An exclusive rumour? :D Whaddya think this thread is? All the best exclusives are on Toontastic man. :icon_lol:

64351[/snapback]

64354[/snapback]

I'll have to take your word for it. :D Point me in the direction of the next "inside story" that gets posted, and when it comes true I'll believe you. <_<<_<

64356[/snapback]

64361[/snapback]

64363[/snapback]

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...p?action=search

:)

64346[/snapback]

What story, the KK one?

64349[/snapback]

An exclusive rumour? :D Whaddya think this thread is? All the best exclusives are on Toontastic man. :icon_lol:

64351[/snapback]

64354[/snapback]

64356[/snapback]

64361[/snapback]

64363[/snapback]

64370[/snapback]

That's a no then - you'll have to do better than expect me to search for it! <_<

At least he was prepared to share his story though, Mr. Secret Squirrel. :D

64346[/snapback]

What story, the KK one?

64349[/snapback]

64351[/snapback]

64354[/snapback]

I'll have to take your word for it. <_< Point me in the direction of the next "inside story" that gets posted, and when it comes true I'll believe you. <_<<_<

64356[/snapback]

64361[/snapback]

64363[/snapback]

64370[/snapback]

That's a no then - you'll have to do better than expect me to search for it! <_<

64374[/snapback]

Never stopped you before using the search facility. You'll just have to take my word for it :)

No offence to your source Skol, but that sounds like bollocks.

64345[/snapback]

Could very well be Gemmill, just thought I'd share it with the board and gauge opinion.

HTT, i'd be very grateful if you didn't hijack my threads in future.

Love, Matt

xxx