Snow Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it isn't. You would rather argue til you were blue in the face rather than admit you were wrong about something though :lol:

1 CT posted that it was going to snow this week

2 You stated the Met office says it isn't

3 I stated that Met office said it wasn't going to snow last week when it did

I think even you Alex can understand that my point was the Met Office got the weather wrong this week. Therefore it is entirely possible that they may get the weather wrong next week.

The irony in all of this is you were trying to be contrary to the one they call contrary tree :lol:

I meant my first reply to you.

If snow fell more widely than expected, it was predicted there would be some snow. The logic is irrefutable. No need to apologise.

I know it isn't. You would rather argue til you were blue in the face rather than admit you were wrong about something though :lol:

1 CT posted that it was going to snow this week

2 You stated the Met office says it isn't

3 I stated that Met office said it wasn't going to snow last week when it did

I think even you Alex can understand that my point was the Met Office got the weather wrong this week. Therefore it is entirely possible that they may get the weather wrong next week.

The irony in all of this is you were trying to be contrary to the one they call contrary tree :lol:

The bitch is back ;)

What's this? High fives all round for the anti-clique :razz:

Anyway, I wasn't being contrary, I was pointing out the scaremongering weather report CT had heard was fuck all like the actual forecast from the Met Office. He'd heard London was going to be as low as -6 when it was actually supposed to be quite mild (8c).

Edited by Alex

CT's post didn't state it was going to be the weekend though did it? "Lots of snow from Monday" I believe, so unless you've got a time machine you can't say the report is wrong... yet. :razz:

Where did I mention the weekend? It's fucking Monday today and it's 5c in London. Don't try and out pedant me, you cunt.

Edit: ;)

Edited by Alex

Bah. 15" of snow since yesterday morning. No one has shoveled, making my commute a pain in the ass.

I bicycle about 9 miles to and from work. When there is that much snow on the ground, biking is very difficult. :glare:

Of course, it's mildly amusing to me that for about a third of that a good portion of the country would be shut down, whereas here we get to work about 15 minutes later and apologize for it. :lol: