Snow Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

I really fucking hate City these days. Their players are cunts, their fans are cunts and they are dirty bastards playing there way to the top with ridiculous spending and brute force. Ballotelli is also a little clown.

Did you read Balotellis views on him winning the Golden Boy and his comments on Jack Wilshire? Cheeky cheeky overpaid overated idiot. Jose'll sort him right out on sunday.

Just seen that, what a twat.

Mario Balotelli has been named the best young player in Europe – and has taken a swipe at Jack Wilshere, Cesc Fábregas and Wayne Rooney in the process.

The Manchester City striker won the Golden Boy trophy, organised by the Turin newspaper Tuttosport and voted for by European journalists to honour the most talented footballer under the age of 21. The 20-year-old beat the 18-year-old Wilshere into second place – and then claimed he did not even know who the Arsenal midfielder was.

"What's his name? Wil ... ? No, I don't know him, but the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him," Balotelli said. "Perhaps I can show him the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it."

The Italy international then had a dig at previous winners of the award, including Fábregas, Rooney and Rafael van der Vaart, insisting only one past recipient could claim to be better than him. "There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me.

"I am delighted to receive the award, but who should have won it but me? Two years ago I finished sixth and then fourth in 2009. It was finally my turn. My aim is that this prize will transform itself into the Ballon d'Or. To have won this award is a good omen to achieve that."

Aside from personal prizes, Balotelli also seems confident of helping his team win the Premier League title this season. "For 2011 I want the Premier League, in order to continue with the tradition I had at Inter of winning three consecutive titles, and to clinch the Europa League, a trophy I have not yet won and a competition where we are considered favourites."

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really fucking hate City these days. Their players are cunts, their fans are cunts and they are dirty bastards playing there way to the top with ridiculous spending and brute force. Ballotelli is also a little clown.

Did you read Balotellis views on him winning the Golden Boy and his comments on Jack Wilshire? Cheeky cheeky overpaid overated idiot. Jose'll sort him right out on sunday.

Just seen that, what a twat.

Mario Balotelli has been named the best young player in Europe – and has taken a swipe at Jack Wilshere, Cesc Fábregas and Wayne Rooney in the process.

The Manchester City striker won the Golden Boy trophy, organised by the Turin newspaper Tuttosport and voted for by European journalists to honour the most talented footballer under the age of 21. The 20-year-old beat the 18-year-old Wilshere into second place – and then claimed he did not even know who the Arsenal midfielder was.

"What's his name? Wil ... ? No, I don't know him, but the next time I play against Arsenal I will keep a close eye on him," Balotelli said. "Perhaps I can show him the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it."

The Italy international then had a dig at previous winners of the award, including Fábregas, Rooney and Rafael van der Vaart, insisting only one past recipient could claim to be better than him. "There's only one that is a little stronger than me: Messi. All the others are behind me.

"I am delighted to receive the award, but who should have won it but me? Two years ago I finished sixth and then fourth in 2009. It was finally my turn. My aim is that this prize will transform itself into the Ballon d'Or. To have won this award is a good omen to achieve that."

Aside from personal prizes, Balotelli also seems confident of helping his team win the Premier League title this season. "For 2011 I want the Premier League, in order to continue with the tradition I had at Inter of winning three consecutive titles, and to clinch the Europa League, a trophy I have not yet won and a competition where we are considered favourites."

He's got some head on him like. :D

I went to that 2-2 against Blackburn with a few off here, was fucking freezing that day. 1-2 at Wigan was grim too, ended up selling my ticket for last year's BD game as I couldn't be chewed with another shit day.

Yeh 0-0 shite!

Besty was on telly! :D

They should have had him advertising those hats in the programme tbh.

Bastards, was actually one of the worst games I've been to and thanks to that it wont be forgotten.

Should've went to sleep with the twat next to me!

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club

It's going to be -4 in NE1 at kick off time so wrap up warm, gloves and scarf weather again I reckon.

See these eskimo's they must be daft cunts. It's averaged about -3 for 2 weeks and am fuckin sick of it now, these mad eskimos have lived in -20 for thousands of years. Why??????? Are they fuckin stupid? Were they not aware that there are actually warm places in the world, or that there's places like England where you get a nice variety.

• 2 weeks later...
None here. I wish fucking 6 foot would fall so I didn't have to go back to work tomorrow.

You're not one of those who love their work are you Bianca? :icon_lol:

I have to work tonight and I hate it. Infact I fancy doing something completely different in life.

Guest You FCB Get Out Of Our Club
Where's it lying like? I'm at graft and been out for a woodbine about half hour ago and nowt falling then.

West End (ITBE)