Snow Tomorrow

Christmas Tree

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember it being like that in the hills above Hexham when I was a lad, up to the top of a double decker bus. Proper snow.

Wor lass is dead excited down here as it's 3 inches deep.

226657_547880198556625_1385593032_n.jpg

:lol:

in December maybe, right now we are in the middle of a dry spell, hasn't snowed more than a couple of inches in 2 weeks <goes and does snow dance>, c'mon ULLR hook a brother up.

Are either of them hot, straight and possessing of few morals?

:lol: I don't know the friend-of, but our friend is possessing of a weedy singer-songwriter boyfriend from Finland, regrettably.

:lol: I don't know the friend-of, but our friend is possessing of a weedy singer-songwriter boyfriend from Finland, regrettably.

And now you've had time to assess?

Had a fun weekend playing in the snow with Gloom Jnr but as always, the transport system in London fails to cope with a couple of inches of snow. Currently on a bus after all trains cancelled into town out of my local station. We're supposed to be a major financial and cultural centre and we can't cope with a light dusting, year after year, despite all the usual warnings.

Can't even be blamed on austerity Britain as it's been like this for years. Pathetic really

My car was covered in about 4 inches of snow. Had to dig the bastard out so I could go to the hygienist, who turned out to be rather nice.

Shame about the whole attacking my gums until I'm choking on my own blood then billing me £50 for the privilege. :angry2: