Golden Retreiver

Kevin

ah i love him.

Hasn't snapped, bitten, growled, barked or done anything out of line to anyone yet, and there's been loads in my house. they're so well mannered. its jumpy but thats expected.

had him out the back earlier and some evil cat tried to scratch him so i pelted it with snowballs :razz: little cunt

ah i love him.

Hasn't snapped, bitten, growled, barked or done anything out of line to anyone yet, and there's been loads in my house. they're so well mannered. its jumpy but thats expected.

had him out the back earlier and some evil cat tried to scratch him so i pelted it with snowballs :razz: little cunt

Beastiality ring?

• 1 month later...
16662816600773344199610.jpg

;)

'tut' I wasnt going to bother to sign in as I havent got long but little Tyrone made me cos I had to say he's so gorgeous ;) awwwwww I want one. Great name too, I wanted to call my son that but hubby didnt like it :lol:

I've got a 20 month old male rottweiler, he's a great dog. Had him in classes since he was 12 weeks old and its highly recommend as it helps socialize them with other dogs. He's weighing in at 8 stone at the moment but may get a little heavier. He's so gentle for a big dog but I've no doubt if me or my Mrs was in trouble he would be right in there to help

I have a white golden retreiver. Great dog, very loyal and loves attention. She's 16 so she doesnt get up to much but still is pretty fit. Had to pull a tick off her just above her eye just 20 minutes ago.

Taking bestiality to microscopic levels there. Good lad.

I'm shit scared of them dogs :lol: they look too angry / aggressive

They can look a bit scary but they are not agressive, they have great temperaments. The problem is they are natural guard dogs and they need to be taught from an early age how to behave, when you get chavs getting them as status dogs and not training them or someone keeps them isolated with no socialization then problems start. They have the most powerful bite of any dog so the damage they can do is devastating hence why training is mandatory. Sadly this doesn't happen and rotts and staffs get a bad rep due to bad owners.