1, 2, 3...

Besty

YOU DECIDE!  

35 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely wouldn't. Any of them.

They probably wouldnt do you tbh. Well, not from the picture your "mates" on here paint of you. ;)

I do ok. :)

Chez knows the score, it's always better wanking over the ropey birds than it is the airbrushed perfect ones. Therefore it's natural to occasional dip your end in one, they are more grateful too.

It's not binary mate. There's a great swathe of birds between airbrushed perfect and the pug-faced throw-stones-at-the-moon fuggos in the picture above.

I'd dare not uncoil the Boa anywhere near those trolls, for fear they'd mistake it for a footlong meatball sub and devour it despite my screams.

Chez knows the score, it's always better wanking over the ropey birds than it is the airbrushed perfect ones. Therefore it's natural to occasional dip your end in one, they are more grateful too.

It's not binary mate. There's a great swathe of birds between airbrushed perfect and the pug-faced throw-stones-at-the-moon fuggos in the picture above.

I'd dare not uncoil the Boa anywhere near those trolls, for fear they'd mistake it for a footlong meatball sub and devour it despite my screams.

;)

With stringy cheese on top?

In fairness, 2 might be quite nice from the right angle. She's head and shoulders above the others for my money.

2->1->3------------------->4 for me.

Face down in a pillow?

I voted for her mind :lol:

Face down in a pillow is a classic position in fairness. :icon_lol:

You asked earlier how many pints. I'll go

1- >7

2- 0-4 (not sure how decent she'd look in person, away from the reflected ugliness of the others)

3- >14

4- death due to liver failure would come first

• 2 months later...