Scottish Mag

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dyer suffers new injury setback

Clicky here

65717[/snapback]

There's a surprise, now wait until tomorrow for Souness to say that Owen won't make the game either (but that he will be back for the next one, whenever that is).

65867[/snapback]

Souness looking for new "door openers with pace" soon, unless he gets Santas sack

Fucking clown of the first degree

Dyer suffers new injury setback

Clicky here

65717[/snapback]

There's a surprise, now wait until tomorrow for Souness to say that Owen won't make the game either (but that he will be back for the next one, whenever that is).

65867[/snapback]

Souness looking for new "door openers with pace" soon, unless he gets Santas sack

Fucking clown of the first degree

65892[/snapback]

I don't know how you can justify having such a poor opinion of Santa. He's a 'proper' Father Christmas i reckon.

I think .com say it all - as I'm sure you're aware, if a player is unavailable, they say in their 'players' section why, and when we can expect them to return. For example, for Michael Owen it says:

Groin

The entry for Dyer reads:

???????

??.??.??

Could figure - long term and quite rough

65948[/snapback]

Could well be but it's all guess work, hearsay and tittle tattle, isn't it? Now it's out the bag he's got a mystery illness the club should come clean though, otherwise the speculation will continue.

Could figure - long term and quite rough

65948[/snapback]

Could well be but it's all guess work, hearsay and tittle tattle, isn't it? Now it's out the bag he's got a mystery illness the club should come clean though, otherwise the speculation will continue.

65951[/snapback]

Agreed. My ahem "source" is very reputable but the club has more to lose by this secretive policy for Dyer.

What is the prognosis/treatment/recovery period for hepatitis? (if that's what it is).

65972[/snapback]

You're not much of a fuckin' doctor, are you??? :lol:;)

66024[/snapback]

I was off the day we did hepatitis at med school :blush::lol:

66031[/snapback]

;):(:blush::blush::blush::icon_lol::icon_lol::(

That really made me laugh. On that note, I shall get another beer and go and annoy mrs and master hips in the drawing room (front room really, but sounds geet posh!).

What is the prognosis/treatment/recovery period for hepatitis? (if that's what it is).

65972[/snapback]

Depends very much on the type. Hepatitis A is fairly innocuous usually, B and C can be fatal. Not a good thing to have.

This dont make no sense to me, if its something they are aware of and are trying to keep it out of the media, why keep saying he's nearly back and bringing it back up in the media again?

Just shut the Ferk up and keep him out of sight until (or should I say if?) he is back properly?

This dont make no sense to me, if its something they are aware of and are trying to keep it out of the media, why keep saying he's nearly back and bringing it back up in the media again?

Just shut the Ferk up and keep him out of sight until (or should I say if?) he is back properly?

66096[/snapback]

I think it's a clutching at straws approach to appease the fans by saying someone who is 50-50 will be back for Saturday. It's a desperate act to try and say things will improve, but keeps blowing up in his face when they relapse.

66096[/snapback]

I think it's a clutching at straws approach to appease the fans by saying someone who is 50-50 will be back for Saturday. It's a desperate act to try and say things will improve, but keeps blowing up in his face when they relapse.

66098[/snapback]

But all it leads to is another round of press reports and puts them under more scrutiny than before.

Completely shite PR if you ask me!

But all it leads to is another round of press reports and puts them under more scrutiny than before.

66100[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. All this 'keeping it under wraps' is working against the club. Someone should come out with the truth imo.

66100[/snapback]

Couldn't agree more. All this 'keeping it under wraps' is working against the club. Someone should come out with the truth imo.

66116[/snapback]

The truth? YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!