West Bromwich Albion Vs. Newcastle United

loonyTOON

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fucking Jonas what was that? softest attempt at a tackle ive seen for a long time majorly wimped out of it the cunt.

I'm sick of ameobi now in all standing watching the 2 centre backs play a game of passy what a waste of space.

Edited by Barton7

It's ridiculous the ball is scarce getting to Guthrie and Tiote, we should be moving it to them as much as possible. They're defending fron the front and our central defenders aren't able to bring the ball out like Coloccini is normally able to do.

Commentators making a case for an offside player interfering in their goal. Stretching tbh, though he was offside.

This is total shite. Playing direct, when they're double teaming Carroll, good shout. Is Guthrie even on the field? He should be controlling the game from the middle of the park, yet he's done fuck all. Why isn't Jonas running at the full back? Swings and round-abouts. Also get Shola off man, he's crap.

Guthries deliveries are terrible I could backheel better crosses than he's been putting in, and Ameobi I've never ever seen a player walk around the pitch as much as him most half arsed display you'll ever see.

I think Routledge has been our best player out there. Actually looks energetic unlike the rest of our lot. Need a rocket put up them at the half. Shola off and Ranger on I'd say. At least Ranger will move about the pitch with some enthusiasm.

Well that was gash. Jonas, Shola, Guthrie, all terrible, Campbell giving me palpitations, Simpson also looking shaky out on the right.

We carry on like that in the second half and we may as well pack up now. Desperately missing Barton, Nolan would improve our team greatly as well.

Total shit so far.

Sitting far too deep. Tiote is best winning the ball back in the middle of the park not infront of the box. Guthrie just looks nervous.

Push up and play for fuck sake.

Ameobi has done absolutely fuck all when on the ball.

The most important change Hughton has to make is our attitude, it's pathetic, we're lethargic and uninterested out there letting them play their game and scarcely offering up anything of own own. Jonas and Guthrie in particular need to up their involvement and work rate, Shola too but he fully deserves to be replaced for prancing around out there like he's the Amir of Qatar at a FIFA get together.

Worst 45 minutes this season. They look like they've been on the piss last neet, that's how feeble their energy and enthusiasm is. Absolutely no tempo at all, Campbell was brilliant last week, but he looks like an old man today, shocking goal to give away, and fuckin Guthrie, these should be the opportunities he should take by grabbing the game by the scruff of the neck and driving us forward. Toon fans are quiet too, what were those bad bell ends doing at the start of the game by the way????? Faithless by Insomnia on the tannoy 15 kids aged 16 to 35 tops off jumping around to it like it's a rave, Richard Keys went "sometimes there are no words, well there are but we're not allowed to say them.", what a bunch of fuckin mugs are the words he was looking for.

Anyway we can't play nee worse and it's only 1-0, so howay sort it out.