Shola

Chriscos

Hi Guys,

i know im doing 2 posts on one day crazy eh lol, but had to mention Shola (Strolla)

i just wanted to know what people thought of Shola's display today?

This is the same guy that has said on numerous occassions i need games and i will prove my worth....

well from todays performance from the "newcastle captain", which i am shocked that someone of this calibar of player could ever be given the captains armband..

what do people think of shola's display? and i wonder if we will be hearing from him in the chronicle tomorrow....

what i saw today in Shola, was a lack of fitness, lack in effort, lack of any sort of ball control, couldnt pass a ball, didnt have a shot on goal, and his header, well that sums him up

wish Strolla would walk onto to another club, but Newcastle United is his gravy train, unfortunatly this is the type of player who will be at Newcastled United till the day he retires.. and for all you people out their that say he is a potentially good player who is amazing on the training ground etc.... Well im still waiting for his potential to flurition...

Shola was a digrace to wear a Newcastle United shirt today, CH please dont lower yourself to his level and EVER give him the captions arm band again

I was disgusted when I realised he was captain last week ie when he went off and gave the armband to Campbell.

Only Keegan and Allardyce sussed out this cretin. Unbelievable.

Sholla did nothing worse than Carroll today. Neither chased or harried. I'm not sure if the issue lies with them or the massive gap between midfield and forwards.

Personally I can't stand lazy players and he's as lazy as they come, but calling him a disgrace is going a bit far.

Sholla did nothing worse than Carroll today. Neither chased or harried. I'm not sure if the issue lies with them or the massive gap between midfield and forwards.

Personally I can't stand lazy players and he's as lazy as they come, but calling him a disgrace is going a bit far.

i agree Carroll didnt have a good game but least he held the ball up and attempted to put himself around. he also had about 5 shots (not all of them on goal) there was a massive gap between midfield and forwards but that was due to the inept display from Guthrie and our 2 ineffective wingers

i do disagree with your final point though, Shola was a disgrace, this is the same player that puts himself forward in the paper saying im going to do this im going to do that and then what does he produce especially from todays performance?? it was more then just lazyness today thats why i said he was a disgrace

we need another option upfront to play with carroll, either pushing nolan forward? trying mcloven? best? ranger?