Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Newcastle United Football Club have today parted company with manager Chris Hughton. Goalkeeping coach Paul Barron also leaves the club today," said a statement on the club website (www.nufc.co.uk).

So that leaves Steve Stone

:lol:

Steve Stone v the World !

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what it is, I will piss myself if Kinnear is sat there on Saturday, and this is so unbelievable nothing is beyond comprehension with this wankest of clubs.

I tell you what it is, I will piss myself if Kinnear is sat there on Saturday, and this is so unbelievable nothing is beyond comprehension with this wankest of clubs.

Loses to Blackpool,Stoke a lucky draw at Wigan and that abortion yestrday was Proberbly the final straw. Chris did well last season but with that side we were always likely to bounce streight back up. Obviously Ashley has other ideas on going forward but his track record isn't great. If and a big if he does get a proven manager he will need to cough up a lot of money to back him as that side at the moment has relegation battle written all over it

Loses to Blackpool,Stoke a lucky draw at Wigan and that abortion yestrday was Proberbly the final straw. Chris did well last season but with that side we were always likely to bounce streight back up. Obviously Ashley has other ideas on going forward but his track record isn't great. If and a big if he does get a proven manager he will need to cough up a lot of money to back him as that side at the moment has relegation battle written all over it

Pathetic points. We had no right to beat Villa, Everton, Arsenal, Chelsea or the mackems, but we did and we well, so that offsets an unlucky loss to Blackpool, and a revival full of character against Wigan.

This isn't just clueless anymore, it's actually fucking mindless too. I hope there's absolute fucking hell on this Saturday before the match.
I'd rip my seat out if I could throw it 100 yards off his napa.

I feel almost as disgusted as the day we employed Souness. Completely shambolic way to treat Hughton, I don't believe anyone else could have done a better job given the circumstances. Relegation is a real possibility now.

Utter madness, Ashley should be shot the fucking fat twat and Llambias hung. Pair of fucking clowns. CH earned the right to manage us for atleast one season. All the best to CH, arguably the best manager we have had since Sir Bobby.