Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What decent manager would touch us with a barge pole anyway? Ashley got extremely lucky with Hughton and he's such a moron he's managed to fuck that up.

Let's see you on the fucking steps of the Milburn defending this one you fat cowardly cockney bastard. Was he even in Toon for the sacking?

Dont be daft, he will be in his penthouse down south stroking off his fella.

LOL he'z ghey

RobbieSavage8
What an absolute appauling decision to sack hughton !! Shocker , ludicrous ?? Newcastle fans don't deserve it ! Disgrace

What a dense Welsh cunt.

"@JacquiOatley: Spoken to an ex-player who says Alan Pardew has had a job lined up for a few weeks. We'll see."

Dear god no.

I told yous that two month ago and nobody would listen.

I knew it was too good to be true, weve gone too long now without a Ashley/ Llambias fuck up so just to address the balance they do the most moronic thing they could in this situation.

All it would take now would be to renew Smiths contract.........

Llambias you're a total and utter fucking tool.

Cue Kinnear spouting off any time now about how hes lined up and would have won us the WC2018 bid if he'd been in charge.

Fucking gutted about this. The fans will get the blame as normal.

I'm hoping this will be the tipping point when the Media finally come round to realising what a crap owner Ashley really is.

You've had enough ITK for one week off me, but I've heard something today coming out of Herfordshire which I sincerely hope isn't true. Plans are afoot to get rid of Hughton in the very near future, I don't know anything more than that, but the source which I'm getting itsecond hand from insists it's 100% fact.

:lol: The three good results must've given him a stay of execution.

From George Caulkin's Twitter...

LukeEdwards: An unnamed Premier League manager has just rung me to say "what a bunch of tossers they are. I hope they are fucking relegated"

aye blame the fans.. wanker.

shambolic, barberic, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Fucking gutted about this. The fans will get the blame as normal.

I'm hoping this will be the tipping point when the Media finally come round to realising what a crap owner Ashley really is.

Well Talkshite are doing it "in depth" tonight supposedly, their chief football correspondent said they'd be discussing "the madness of King Mike"