Hughton Sacked

Holden McGroin

Chirs Hughton   

169 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From George Caulkin's Twitter...

LukeEdwards: An unnamed Premier League manager has just rung me to say "what a bunch of tossers they are. I hope they are fucking relegated"

Anagram of Teve Bruces?

More like Dam rallasyce

I feel terribly sorry for Chris Hughton, he's had to put up with a lot of shit in his career and just as he seems to be doing really well for himself gaining everyones respect the fucking moron running the club does this. What's more is it simply doesn't make sense, from any point of view you can think of apart from MA having someone amazing lined up as his replacement (which obviously isn't the case and would still be extremely disrespectful to CH anyway).

LukeEdwards: An unnamed Premier League manager has just rung me to say "what a bunch of tossers they are. I hope they are fucking relegated"

Says it all. No sane manager is even going to come near SJP.

Feel sorry for Hughton. What a cluess, ungrateful wanker.

Went to a talk with Rob Lee a couple of weeks ago. He was asked about Gullit and of course he didn't hold back. He said something interesting though when talking about Gullit. Said he was the most arrogant bastard of a man and manager he'd ever met. To quote him '..and I've come acorss some arrogant bastards in football. Alan Pardew is one of the most arraogant cunts you'll ever meet, but Gullit was worse..'

Oh dear.

It would be nice to see the players grow some balls and come out and say what a wanker Ashley is.......Not holding breath though!

Why would they, Shay Given hardly gets plaudits for refusing to work with the fat prick does he?

Thats Allardyce then!

Nailed on. I would have said Souness but they did comment that it was a Premier League manager.

Thats Allardyce then!

Nailed on. I would have said Souness but they did comment that it was a Premier League manager.

Bruce.

It would be nice to see the players grow some balls and come out and say what a wanker Ashley is.......Not holding breath though!

Why would they, Shay Given hardly gets plaudits for refusing to work with the fat prick does he?

Indeed.

Only at the toon could you record the clubs biggest home win against the deadliest rivals in 50 year, beat Arsenal away, be in a league position above what was expected, and get sacked. Really that would only happen here.

Thats Allardyce then!

It will be him. He is a gloating fat faced twat. At least you dont have to put up with him anymore.

I bet Hughton is utterly devastated.

Could not happen to a nicer man; one the fans liked, the media respected, the fellow managers admired, and most of all - one the players were loyal to and comfortable with.

We were no longer a laughing stock.

It says it all when Villa, Everton and Liverpool are below us in the table (irregardless of the small points differences). Even Grant is still at West Ham.

RioFerdy5

Chris Hughton at Newcastle: steadied the ship. got them out of the Championship into the PL. they are 11th and doing well. Helped get Carroll an England cap+Barton playing well. Team spirit. Deserves the sack after that list?!

The sad thing is, with a few players back we could've easily beaten Liverpool on Saturday because they're shit and we've beaten much better sides than them, now it's just going to be like it was against Hull horrible atmosphere with angry players, angry fans, a club torn apart again, and a loss to compound our misery.