Alan Pardew - Poltroon sacked by a forrin team

Kid Dynamite

What does Pardew Deserve?  

90 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Fond of Palace as far as London clubs go. Good luck to them, they're going to need it. I doubt their fans will prove any more tolerant of his bullshit than we did, should their relationship last as long as ours has, but no doubt they'll not get the "fickle" treatment from Pardew's mates in the media.

Wherever we go from here, Kinnear or de Boer (someone on the Kinnear end of the scale is far more likely), I doubt we'll turn up a worse human being than Pardew. Ta-ta you gormless cunt. Do forget to write.

Paul Merson saying Pardew has done a great job and we didn't like him because he was a southerner. The man is literally clueless....he shouldn't be allowed near sharp objects and flammable materials let alone a microphone. The standard of punditry on Sky must be truly appalling.

Paul Merson saying Pardew has done a great job and we didn't like him because he was a southerner. The man is literally clueless....he shouldn't be allowed near sharp objects and flammable materials let alone a microphone. The standard of punditry on Sky must be truly appalling.

He's effectively calling us all bigots. Slander? Can we sue the southern cunt?

The other day they were going on that we should get a geordie as they'd be the only ones who understands what it's like up here, then started saying how carvers should get it or Bruce as he's a geordie lad and a good manager.

Completely and utterly clueless punditry, especially considering how Bruce has had just as bad 2014 as Pardew and tbh most EnglIsh managers are shit. Tiring listening to the same old shite stereotype!

The other day they were going on that we should get a geordie as they'd be the only ones who understands what it's like up here, then started saying how carvers should get it or Bruce as he's a geordie lad and a good manager.

Completely and utterly clueless punditry, especially considering how Bruce has had just as bad 2014 as Pardew and tbh most EnglIsh managers are shit. Tiring listening to the same old shite stereotype!

To be fair, there's plenty mongs in the ground would tell you the same thing.

Twice recently i've heard Warren Barton on talkSHITE explain that there is no anti-cockney bias from us.talkSHITE and other media outlets listen to the truth then again say we're anti-cockney.Just let the druggie and girlfriend beating pundits get on with the nonesense and DON'T RING IN TO COMPLAIN !!! I enjoy talkSHITE asking and asking for us to ring in on any NUFC subject.Fuck them and let them waste their time.

:lol: Aye, real man of integrity is wor Alan.

It was because he used to play for them, he was offered more money, got the chance to move back home and, most crucially, the opportunity arose.

The opportunity was there before in the summer. Are you saying we won't sell Sissoko?

There is tons of anti southern/Londoner talk about him to be fair. Not everyone does it but it does happen a lot. I know I'm out of step with vast majority but I still think he did well here considering the conditions he worked under. I'll be delighted if someone comes in and does better though obviously.

Aye, that's exactly what I'm saying :lol:

Well that's what it sounds like to me!

Nah in all seriousness I am intrigued by why he didn't leave in the summer when Parish sounded him out. The timing reasons you and Happy Face provided made the same sense then too.

"During his time with us Alan achieved two top ten Premier League finishes, including a fifth-place finish in 2012, as well as taking us to the quarter final of the Europa League"

Why would anyone even list a top ten finish as an achievement?

Get the statue ready.

"During his time with us Alan achieved two top ten Premier League finishes, including a fifth-place finish in 2012, as well as taking us to the quarter final of the Europa League"

Why would anyone even list a top ten finish as an achievement?

Get the statue ready.

:lol:

There was an article somewhere about the Palace fan response to him, putting aside the usual stereotypical guff about us expecting to be in the Champions League every year a couple mentioned how great he is at finding players, mentioning Perez in particular as an astute find by him and this morning they were linked with Yaya Sanogo :lol:.

At least the club has said its looking for a new coach, suggests Carver doesn't have a look in. Also suggests the 'coach' will have zero say in transfers

Coach to work under 'Carvs'? Actually I probably shouldn't even joke about stuff like that.